P500 Project RAMBO - upgrades and adventures...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I installed bash plates tonight...but prior to doing so I gave Rambo a bath. Also wanted to wash the machine because I'm taking my dad out for the first time this weekend for a half-day adventure in the Bulldog Canyon OHV area, east of Phoenix. It'll be the first time in that area for both of us, and I want the machine to start out clean. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I installed bash plates tonight...but prior to doing so I gave Rambo a bath. Also wanted to wash the machine because I'm taking my dad out for the first time this weekend for a half-day adventure in the Bulldog Canyon OHV area, east of Phoenix. It'll be the first time in that area for both of us, and I want the machine to start out clean. :)

That's funny, it was clean already. Where and what are you referring to as bash plates?

advertisement
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I finally got everything in order for my street legal, and mounted my license plate mounted up. This past Saturday I was ready to mount the plate, so I involved my 12-year-old son, and we looked over the rear of the machine and came up with an idea for a custom plate mount. Check it out...I love how it turned out:

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I finally got everything in order for my street legal, and mounted my license plate mounted up. This past Saturday I was ready to mount the plate, so I involved my 12-year-old son, and we looked over the rear of the machine and came up with an idea for a custom plate mount. Check it out...I love how it turned out:
That's almost exactly where i put mine with some L brackets and cheap led tag lights from Amazon. I broke 1500 miles last weekend...

Reactions: SouthwestORV
advertisement