NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and your good wishes towards my neighbor and his wife. This is the text I received a little while ago from him regarding her.” All is going good. No displacement of the bones fractured in her neck, may have a broken wrist as well. The good news is that they are not anticipating surgery. She is going to be fine. Only going to suffer a bit of pain for a while. “ Again I thank all of you guys. I am imagining that the Lord heard your prayers and it‘s helping to heal her. God bless all of you thank you!
Sounds like the best outcome in a bad situation. Hopefully her recovery is quick and easy as can be.

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and your good wishes towards my neighbor and his wife. This is the text I received a little while ago from him regarding her.” All is going good. No displacement of the bones fractured in her neck, may have a broken wrist as well. The good news is that they are not anticipating surgery. She is going to be fine. Only going to suffer a bit of pain for a while. “ Again I thank all of you guys. I am imagining that the Lord heard your prayers and it‘s helping to heal her. God bless all of you thank you!
very good news indeed

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X

4. Talon R

5. Talon R LV
Thanks forth update. Great news. They're quite fortunate to have such a wonderful friend.