Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I already told yall.
Post like these get ugly and I'm not wasting my $10 fire extinguisher in here. I need it for my buddies Polaris.

I haven't even kept up with what yall are b****ing about.
Haha.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FB IMG 1474399406135

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
i'm wit ya but F trump as well. Really? outta all the smart , brave and capable americans we have only these two a --holes are left standing. Ones a bigger liar than the other. They both only give a sh.. about themselves. I'm so disgusted with my country. I still love the US and would go kick someones ass for it tomorrow, but the corporate and political corruption has to end. Good ol "Yo mama" has screwed me with health care. I'm at 1650 an month for a sh...ty plan with high deductable. They give a person no incentive to go out and work hard. Why not just line up for hand outs like the rest? cause I have my pride left/

Geez you should have got me started. I need a good ol Budweiser now to calm me down
FB IMG 1474399476989

Reactions: JTW
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I totally agree with you. The democrats nominated the most easily beat candidate ever, Hillary Clinton is hugely disliked (she hasn't even gotten one vote here yet) and has immense baggage. And the best the GOP could throw at her is DT, really, he's pathetic. But we should remember that until 3 years ago, Trump was a democrat, has supported liberal ideologies his whole life, Trump's and Clinton's are family friends, and until this campaign began, Chelsea and Ivonka could be seen regularly paling about New York. Trump is Hillary's only avenue to the White House.
Unlike elections we don't allow dead people to vote in our polls on here. See how that works. ;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
This is very interesting to me. Our polling (92% for Trump) sure doesn't square with national polling.
That's because it's a Honda forum not a Polaris forum. Substance over bold new graphics every 6 months my man. :)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Naw. I just know that I don't think I'm going to change anyone's mind, and I doubt anyone can change mine. This thread is the most useless one on this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Possibly more useless than the results of our Congress. And that is hard to beat.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The majority of owners of recreational vehicles such as atv and sxs are Caucasian men of working age with a little bit of disposable income. That is the exact audience that Trump is winning to the teeth with. I'm not surprised at all at the poll. If the majority of utv owners were feminist liberals and bleeding heart entitled millennials( sadly, my generation) then we'd all be crying for the government to give us free utv's and free insurance for life on them, and Hillary would be sitting on top of that poll.
Umm that would be www,rzrforums,net LOL

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's because it's a Honda forum not a Polaris forum. Substance over bold new graphics every 6 months my man. :)
While that may be funny, what @moparornocar said is what's true.

Reactions: moparornocar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Unlike elections we don't allow dead people to vote in our polls on here. See how that works. ;)
If it's voter fraud that you're hinting at, it's the Republican Party that's interested in disenfranchising voters. And every once in a while they let the cat out of the bag. In 1980 Paul Weyrich Ronald Reagan's campaign advisor admitted that they don't want everybody to vote, when Americans get out and vote, republicans tend to loose. But don't take that to mean that I support democrats, I despise both those parties.

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the 'goo-goo syndrome.' Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." —Paul Weyrich, 1980
Paul Weyrich wanted fewer people to vote for a simple reason: When more do, Republicans lose

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
If it's voter fraud that you're hinting at, it's the Republican Party that's interested in disenfranchising voters. And every once in a while they let the cat out of the bag. In 1980 Paul Weyrich Ronald Reagan's campaign advisor admitted that they don't want everybody to vote, when Americans get out and vote, republicans tend to loose. But don't take that to mean that I support democrats, I despise both those parties.

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the 'goo-goo syndrome.' Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." —Paul Weyrich, 1980
Paul Weyrich wanted fewer people to vote for a simple reason: When more do, Republicans lose

You can't lecture me on politics. I came from IL and worked for its government for 27 years. 5 of the last 9 Governors have spent time in Federal Prison for deeds done while Gov. Both Republican and Democrat. IL has the finest politicians money can buy, and they sure as heck don't represent the people. Of 102 counties 96 have to support the other 6 in Chicagoland or Chiraq as the gangbangers put it.

My contempt for both parties is equal. Not blind faith here.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
"...in [July] 1945... Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act. ...the Secretary, upon giving me the news of the successful bomb test in New Mexico, and of the plan for using it, asked for my reaction, apparently expecting a vigorous assent.

"During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face'. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude..."

It was for this reason that General Eisenhower ran for president on a platform of NO MORE WAR, and won. It was president Eisenhower that warned Americans in his farewell address when he left office in 1960 of a culture of war and the development of an industry that had grown out of WW11 that he coined the phrase, the Military Industrial Complex. In an interview with Newsweek magazine in 1963, he reiterated the fact that it was not necessary to waste the lives of a 1/4 of a million innocent Japanese civilian lives by dropping the atomic bomb because Japan was desperate to surrender anyway, and he didn't want the US to be the first to use that "awful" weapon.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You can't lecture me on politics. I came from IL and worked for its government for 27 years. 5 of the last 9 Governors have spent time in Federal Prison for deeds done while Gov. Both Republican and Democrat. IL has the finest politicians money can buy, and they sure as heck don't represent the people. Of 102 counties 96 have to support the other 6 in Chicagoland or Chiraq as the gangbangers put it.

My contempt for both parties is equal. Not blind faith here.
"Lecture" ??? I think not. I already told you that I despise both parties.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
"...in [July] 1945... Secretary of War Stimson, visiting my headquarters in Germany, informed me that our government was preparing to drop an atomic bomb on Japan. I was one of those who felt that there were a number of cogent reasons to question the wisdom of such an act. ...the Secretary, upon giving me the news of the successful bomb test in New Mexico, and of the plan for using it, asked for my reaction, apparently expecting a vigorous assent.

"During his recitation of the relevant facts, I had been conscious of a feeling of depression and so I voiced to him my grave misgivings, first on the basis of my belief that Japan was already defeated and that dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory as a measure to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan was, at that very moment, seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of 'face'. The Secretary was deeply perturbed by my attitude..."

It was for this reason that General Eisenhower ran for president on a platform of NO MORE WAR, and won. It was president Eisenhower that warned Americans in his farewell address when he left office in 1960 of a culture of war and the development of an industry that had grown out of WW11 that he coined the phrase, the Military Industrial Complex. In an interview with Newsweek magazine in 1963, he reiterated the fact that it was not necessary to waste the lives of a 1/4 of a million innocent Japanese civilian lives by dropping the atomic bomb because Japan was desperate to surrender anyway, and he didn't want the US to be the first to use that "awful" weapon.

If you want to scan your whole history book we can upload it as a .pdf file so you don't spend so much time typing, or copy pasting. Just trying to save you a little time.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.