Please help

P

paulmordasini

Dec 3, 2022
El Centro, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon X
What is the softest setting on the factory Fox shocks on the Talon 1000S2X. (2 persons)?

Reactions: Smitty335
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
there are three settings on the QS3 shocks for the 1000S2X

1 - Firm as hell, wonder what Honda was thinking
2 - Chiropractor needed after 5 miles
3 - Simulates a piece of pipe welded between frame and trailing arm

Softest setting is 1

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
What is the softest setting on the factory Fox shocks on the Talon 1000S2X. (2 persons)?
There izn't a softest setting on an X-2. Your three choices are - 1. Hard. 2. Harder 3. Hardest. :oops:

Workarounds -
1. Beadlocks and low tire pressures.
2. Disconnecting the swaybar if you aren't backing it into the turns like Robby Gordon.
3. Aftermarket springs, Bandit is a popular choice.
4. Shock revalving.
5. 14" wheels will give you a taller (softer) tire sidewall for a similar sized tire but will also put your calipers closer to the wheel. Some haven't had a problem with that but I almost punched a hole in my 15" rim waaaaay out in the desert. :eek:

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from your little brother state , Michigan!

The answers above are what you after for the most part. But whats your motive for asking! We can help u further with that.

Also, we need pics of you X2 ASAP
Pics Or it Didnt Happen

H

HondaTech

There izn't a softest setting on an X-2. Your three choices are - 1. Hard. 2. Harder 3. Hardest. :oops:

Workarounds -
1. Beadlocks and low tire pressures.
2. Disconnecting the swaybar if you aren't backing it into the turns like Robby Gordon.
3. Aftermarket springs, Bandit is a popular choice.
4. Shock revalving.
5. 14" wheels will give you a taller (softer) tire sidewall for a similar sized tire but will also put your calipers closer to the wheel. Some haven't had a problem with that but I almost punched a hole in my 15" rim waaaaay out in the desert. :eek:
View attachment 365054

You forgot a couple of options

GForce racing

George White Double E racing