P1000 Pioneer tie down

M

Mollie46

Feb 18, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone using a Grand Design toy hauler to haul there Honda in, if so have you installed e tracks and if so how did you screw the e tracks down. Will be getting my Pioneer 1000 in about 1 week. Looking for info on tying down the unit so as not to be bouncing around. The Grand Design has the tie downs next to the walls a 2 in the center, not the best location for tie downs.

Reactions: sharp
M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Anyone using a Grand Design toy hauler to haul there Honda in, if so have you installed e tracks and if so how did you screw the e tracks down. Will be getting my Pioneer 1000 in about 1 week. Looking for info on tying down the unit so as not to be bouncing around. The Grand Design has the tie downs next to the walls a 2 in the center, not the best location for tie downs.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
I do a eclipse attitude toy hauler. In the front of the Honda there are two holes in the frame I use those crossed. In the back I use two holes in the skid plate crossed and two from the hitch in a v. I try to stay low do to the self leveling shocks in the back. The rear is double strapped so if I need to tighten the straps on the road I can do it all in front. Hope this helps

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

We have a KZ Venom toy hauler that has the E-tracks. We us the Erickson wheel chock system, seems to work good.

This is how we tie it down on our utility trailer:

Tiedown