Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Cool vid Captain Egg

I do enjoy watching those videos. This one was great because we don't get much snow down south.

We got 9" last year and everything was shut down. I didn't have a Pioneer but I put the Honda Foreman through it.

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Cool vid Captain Egg

I do enjoy watching those videos. This one was great because we don't get much snow down south.

We got 9" last year and everything was shut down. I didn't have a Pioneer but I put the Honda Foreman through it.

Glad you liked it! Strangely in Alberta Canada we have had little snow - guess we sent it all east! :D

Ovo

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Love it.. Really wished I could spend a day in "real" snow. Most we get is 4" of snow/ice mix.
Looks fun... Well, it would be for a few day I guess. P500 seem to do well.

Noticed I had not suscribed yet, so took care of that. Though I had already.
And... I was just about to ask if you got the package. Good think I watched the entire video first.. lol.
Thanks so much for the shout out!

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Love it.. Really wished I could spend a day in "real" snow. Most we get is 4" of snow/ice mix.
Looks fun... Well, it would be for a few day I guess. P500 seem to do well.

Noticed I had not suscribed yet, so took care of that. Though I had already.
And... I was just about to ask if you got the package. Good think I watched the entire video first.. lol.
Thanks so much for the shout out!

Ya - thanks so much for the loot! I'll be adding a link to the forum on all my future videos that include the P500.

I think the package went via the Caymen Islands, someone crossed it out and wrote Canada over the top - LOL.

Thanks again!!

Ovo