Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Your tach looks a little nicer than mine. Trail Tech || TTO SURFACE - TACH/HOUR
Mine does not work below 32 degrees just as they say. It also does not have a backlight.

A little cheaper anyway, I thought I was paying too much for what it is. Backlight doesn't stay on for long, wish it could be set to stay on, would be nice on a night ride. Would probably kill the watch battery pretty quick.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice looking ride my fellow Michigander! I'll ride with you any day! That thing is cocked locked and ready to rock doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
When my Pioneer is next to your Pioneer on June 10th, mine is going to look like the box your bad ass Pioneer came in. :D

No way man! Yours came out of the box camo...and you're rockin' the soft top...Davy Sprocket is solid!
Sometimes keeping it toned down makes them look tough and raw. Then there is going too far and making it look gaudy...which is the line I'm flirting with.
Pretty sure I'm carrying a lot more weight than the average P5 too, if this thing ever went tumbling down a hill, it would get real ugly!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
No way man! Yours came out of the box camo...and you're rockin' the soft top...Davy Sprocket is solid!
Sometimes keeping it toned down makes them look tough and raw. Then there is going too far and making it look gaudy...which is the line I'm flirting with.
Pretty sure I'm carrying a lot more weight than the average P5 too, if this thing ever went tumbling down a hill, it would get real ugly!
HaHa...
400lb of speaker Magnets...hide
under side visors...
turn into projectiles. ..
Buckle up.....
HaHa...
BadAss

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
HaHa...
400lb of speaker Magnets...hide
under side visors...
turn into projectiles. ..
Buckle up.....
HaHa...
BadAss

Now that you mention it, those side visors and hip panels were intended to hide crap, but also to hold sound. Created a cavern and more surfaces to bounce off of. Don't notice it too much when moving but when sitting still, it sounds better.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Added some bling...
View attachment 44160 View attachment 44161
Top and bottom indirect led's. Four strips about 12" long hooked to a rocker switch. Doesn't light up the cab hardly at all, not like a dome light or anything. Just a glow, looks cool though.
looks really good,l'm thinking your the guy that told his wife you were all done accessorizing his ride ,I must be wrong it must have been someone else.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
looks really good,l'm thinking your the guy that told his wife you were all done accessorizing his ride ,I must be wrong it must have been someone else.

Lol, your memory is too damn good iowaguy! If I remember correctly, you called it out as BS when I wrote it. :D

advertisement