Pioneer 1000-5 Mud Flaps

KenBoPioneer1000-5

KenBoPioneer1000-5

Nov 11, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 base model which I tricked out to my specs. One thing I don’t have is a rear bumper. However, I wanted to know if anyone has utilized a rear bumper to attach mud flaps for the rear tires. I am looking to reduce mud spray when using a rear rack or pulling a trailer.These would only be used for hunting purposes and thus removable for trail rides. Has anyone put together something similar?

Thanks,
Ken

T

TPWA83

I have a 1000-3 and was wondering what people are doing to keep the mud down?

Reactions: ChadD
JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

I have a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 base model which I tricked out to my specs. One thing I don’t have is a rear bumper. However, I wanted to know if anyone has utilized a rear bumper to attach mud flaps for the rear tires. I am looking to reduce mud spray when using a rear rack or pulling a trailer.These would only be used for hunting purposes and thus removable for trail rides. Has anyone put together something similar?

Thanks,
Ken
In the RV industry there is a product called Rock Tamer that uses your hitch drawbar as an attachment point. If you Google it maybe it will give you some fabrication ideas.

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and ChadD