P1000 P 1000 stock red doors

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Am looking at picking up pair of stock front doors for Summer driving. Rolling down soft side plastic windows is a pain. They should have made them able to unsip the whole windows in hot weather. The window plastic has to be folded, then rolled down and snapped out of way. Will compromise the life duration of the plastic and no place to put your elbow. I think all P 1000 stock doors fit same?

100 0907

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's a good idea. Those windows will have problems with the nutserts if you repeatedly take them off. I'm sure they are the same because the part number was the same for the hard doors when I looked into them. I would suggest hinges as well there be less chance of loosing the little retaining clips for the pins and you have to take the hinges off to get at them anyways.

Reactions: franzw
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a good idea. Those windows will have problems with the nutserts if you repeatedly take them off. I'm sure they are the same because the part number was the same for the hard doors when I looked into them. I would suggest hinges as well there be less chance of loosing the little retaining clips for the pins and you have to take the hinges off to get at them anyways.
Yea thanks, tried to remove one of the doors by pulling the pin, what a pain. Should be easier to unscrew door hinges. Took the door off thinking it might be easier for access into rig inside my enclosed trailer. Was not worth the effort, am going thru window, also a pain. By the way if anyone out there has set of doors not needed that fit my rig please post. Looks like my only other option is from the dealer, new and full price.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll try to pay attention to who buys mine at auction and see if I can get the number

Reactions: franzw