OVER - 2016 Spring Group Ride - Pioneer Takeover - April 8 & 9th - Royal Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I hit up windrock this last oct. And really enjoyed it. We spent most of our time on the tuff guy atv only trails since we do not have anything close to that here in wisconsin. The last day we went up trail 22 Wichita is moderate in most parts then some easy some difficult. That was awsome. In 3 days we only put on 100 miles there and rode all day.
I'm only 3 hours away, but only been to windrock once and royal blue once.. I need to ride more.

Reactions: Plumber32
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
The kids are welcome to come and there should be time for them to free ride outside of the organized member trail loop ride on Saturday but for the safety of them and the group it would be best if we kept the "group" ride all SXS it's looking like we are going to have an excellent turn out. But this is a family friendly event bring the kids along and their ATV's there is plenty of easy trails close to camp.
My cousin will be on his 250 trx 4 Wheeler but he will be able to handle it .I'll be in a p5 and uncle in ranger.Can't wait till we get there

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm staying in rustic cabin 11. I'll be down Thursday at 3. Anyone planning on a ride Thursday I'm in. Depending on cell service there might not be able to check the forum. But I'll have a red pioneer with a black roof :)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm staying in rustic cabin 11. I'll be down Thursday at 3. Anyone planning on a ride Thursday I'm in. Depending on cell service there might not be able to check the forum. But I'll have a red pioneer with a black roof :)
Nooooo....I'll be the guy with the red Pioneer and black roof;)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nooooo....I'll be the guy with the red Pioneer and black roof;)
Black aluminum roof, 700-4 and tensor tires. White ram megacab, black enclosed trailer. We might have a heck of a time trying to backtrack if we follow bighorn tracks.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Black aluminum roof, 700-4 and tensor tires. White ram megacab, black enclosed trailer. We might have a heck of a time trying to backtrack if we follow bighorn tracks.
Lol

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
We will be there Thurs.at 3:00.lot 14.After I get camper set up we want to ride a little

Reactions: Plumber32
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
The kids are welcome to come and there should be time for them to free ride outside of the organized member trail loop ride on Saturday but for the safety of them and the group it would be best if we kept the "group" ride all SXS it's looking like we are going to have an excellent turn out. But this is a family friendly event bring the kids along and their ATV's there is plenty of easy trails close to camp.
Does this mean if their older and experienced that ATV is not allowed. I've got 2 coming with me.Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Does this mean if their older and experienced that ATV is not allowed. I've got 2 coming with me.Thanks
No, you reading too far into it.
ATV's are allowed to join us.
We just don't want a kid on a Recon trying to keep up with us. If they are experienced then there should be no issue.
We are going to have to split up anyways. 50+ machines in a single group is not going to be good.

I will try to post a update by tomorrow evening on some things.
Thanks.

Reactions: scott
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
No, you reading too far into it.
ATV's are allowed to join us.
We just don't want a kid on a Recon trying to keep up with us. If they are experienced then there should be no issue.
We are going to have to split up anyways. 50+ machines in a single group is not going to be good.

I will try to post a update by tomorrow evening on some things.
Thanks.
OK Thanks.Going to be a big group. Just need people to lead that knows the area lol

advertisement
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I will be there Thursday...look for Jayco camper with gray ram 3500 dulley and a white suburban (wife pulling trailer).

BTW, anyone in the Winchester are want to haul my pioneer so we don't drive two vehicles LOL.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I will be there Thursday...look for Jayco camper with gray ram 3500 dulley and a white suburban (wife pulling trailer).

BTW, anyone in the Winchester are want to haul my pioneer so we don't drive two vehicles LOL.
winchester va?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
winchester va?
Heck no! He means the REAL Winchester. In TN lmao. I'm not leaving til Friday morning sometime plus my trailer only has room for one. Or I'd be happy to haul something for ya.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Heck no! He means the REAL Winchester. In TN lmao. I'm not leaving til Friday morning sometime plus my trailer only has room for one. Or I'd be happy to haul something for ya.
lmao!!!!

clayduster71

clayduster71

Sep 20, 2015
Jonesborough, TN
WeShipFloors.com
Also, for residents of TN who have a current "Sportsman's" hunting license (it has to be 004 Residential Sportsman License), you do not have to purchase a permit to ride any Tennessee WMA area. This is already included in your license. Per TWRA

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.