Our GPS Tablets available at Takeover?

Would you potentially purchase a GPS map tablet at Takeover?

• Yes, I would be interested!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I don't think I would

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Other than the obvious screen size. I noticed you don't have any of the 10" listed for sale at the takeover. Are all of the 3 tablets expandable by as cards? @Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@SundayRdr The Simbans is a phenomenal tablet and I have ben testing it all week. GPS is on point. It has all the features of the Samsung's PLUS an HDMI slot and 32GB of storage. It's going to be a great seller but my stock wont be until tomorrow afternoon and I am heading to Takeover in the morning. Yes, all (3) have MicroSD expansion slots.

Reactions: SundayRdr
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@SundayRdr The Simbans is a phenomenal tablet and I have ben testing it all week. GPS is on point. It has all the features of the Samsung's PLUS an HDMI slot and 32GB of storage. It's going to be a great seller but my stock wont be until tomorrow afternoon and I am heading to Takeover in the morning. Yes, all (3) have MicroSD expansion slots.
What a tease!!! I like the larger 1. Lol

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@SundayRdr , I'd be glad to sell you my demo unit on Saturday after I breakdown our vendor area. It will be the one I use for map demo's tomorrow and Saturday. Realistically, it's not much bigger than the Samsung 9.6"

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Can I change and modify my own created tracks or rides? I have a Garmin Montana and it is nearly impossible to modify a track. I record my rides and like to change or remove parts of the ride if they ended up being a wrong turn.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Can I change and modify my own created tracks or rides? I have a Garmin Montana and it is nearly impossible to modify a track. I record my rides and like to change or remove parts of the ride if they ended up being a wrong turn.

You are right. It is difficult to change in the Montana, but a snap if you pull the track into Garmin’s basecamp software on a PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I still struggle to erase or modify my trail even in base camp. I am sure it is lack of understanding.

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If you don’t already have an order in, I don’t think it’s possible. It usually takes two days just to arrive once we ship it and that would mean I would need to ship it on Monday. If you already had an order in, I could probably make that happen