Old newby here

O

oldguyinNGA

Jul 7, 2024
Blue Ridge, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Recently picked up my first SXS... a 2024 Pioneer 700-2 Forest. It will be used primarily for work around the home, hunting at our place up north and maybe a little trail riding. I'm too old (retired) to go crazy on trails, and don't have a burning desire for speed.
I have only done a little as far as add-ons. Don't care to go too crazy. Lets see... a OEM roof and bumper plus mirrors, seat covers and a Black Oak light (green... and it's awesome). I may try to rig up a front 2" receiver / ball though.
TempImageWodoBU

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Recently picked up my first SXS... a 2024 Pioneer 700-2 Forest. It will be used primarily for work around the home, hunting at our place up north and maybe a little trail riding. I'm too old (retired) to go crazy on trails, and don't have a burning desire for speed.
I have only done a little as far as add-ons. Don't care to go too crazy. Lets see... a OEM roof and bumper plus mirrors, seat covers and a Black Oak light (green... and it's awesome). I may try to rig up a front 2" receiver / ball though. View attachment 436182
Howdy from a fellow "old guy", and welcome to the club. Glad you are here. Sometimes I need some backup when trying to keep these younger guys in line.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from Michigan!

First thing's first: You might want to use your winch to put that buggy back up on all four wheels! 😆

I'm too old (retired) to go crazy on trails, and don't have a burning desire for speed.
I have only done a little as far as add-ons. Don't care to go too crazy.

All famous last words!

advertisement
advertisement