P500 new member, frank walter here in lake city, florida

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Gee Jerryg--never thought of my first name that way before. You may be onto something. Yes, I would like you all to be frank with me. Haven't figured out how to answer all replies with one stroke, yet. Old poot and new technology? Took me some time today just to find the battery in "little red". Seems like a 112v outlet used to be standard in the 520, but sure don't have one in ours.
Anyway, thanks for all your welcomes (not just you Jerryg) and hope to learn lots of stuff.
Frankly, Frank
Frankly speaking, a lot of us are in that same boat.

I always thought it was weird were Honda crammed the battery into your machine, but I am sure they had a reason for it.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Greetings
Hope to learn from y'all. Wife disabled and want to save her walking when tending her small flower garden. Maybe some pretty lame driving (no mud or hills or jumping) in Osceola Nat'l Forest and the many other nearby trails. Bought Honda with real transmission and no glorified rubber band as we plan to pass it on to our son in southwestern Virginia. We are in our 70's. Plan to use corn free gas as I have in all small engines with great results over the years. We waited quite some for our 520 delivered on Friday. Photo shows 520, whole house generator and 250 gal propane tank. Sold our beloved DP motorhome due to our age, and pretty much ended up with what is in photo. It was time. Open to advice and suggestions.
Frank & Jeannie Walter

View attachment 437194
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice buggy, enjoy 👍