AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Gosh i need me some Big Horns...
What spacers you use? Looks good.
When it ends? Right before you trade it and start over.

I struggled deciding between Bighorn originals and STI Roctanes. Opted for the Roctanes since I ride on a lot of broken rock and shale (26x9-12 & 26x11-12 on the original rims and 1” spacers). We’ll see how it goes...

Now for LED head lights, side and rear lights as well as a nice red interior light.
Al

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
62540C79 D2FF 4631 86A8 FFDA7DE2C672
what size tires?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I went 25’s should have gone 27
I struggled deciding between Bighorn originals and STI Roctanes. Opted for the Roctanes since I ride on a lot of broken rock and shale (26x9-12 & 26x11-12 on the original rims and 1” spacers). We’ll see how it goes...

Now for LED head lights, side and rear lights as well as a nice red interior light.
Al

Al
i went 25’s , no spacer on original for now. Blackwaters.
Caper

Reactions: trigger and AlR
Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Torq Locker? It is a completely different machine with it!
maybe next year - up here that would set me back well over a grand as my 70 + year old back would never let me away with the contortions required to do the wrenching so I would have to pay a shop to do it.:( I guess I had too much fun when I was much younger :D

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
maybe next year - up here that would set me back well over a grand as my 70 + year old back would never let me away with the contortions required to do the wrenching so I would have to pay a shop to do it.:( I guess I had too much fun when I was much younger :D
yeah...646$ cdn delivered at the door. I'm sure you could find someone to bribe with a couple of cases of beer to do it for you!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi bush baby. It’s @$750 in Canada and an hours labour to put it on , so about $100 Canadian. And that’s at Pro Cycle. I’m getting one next thing I buy , but my house roof comes first. At least that’s what my wife says. Haha
Caper

advertisement