P500 Oil Change - HP4S - observations...

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
To clean the filter is no cost, assuming no tears in the filter. See this video, a nice step by step,
Thanks for attaching that video. So several years back I discovered that I LOVE the "No Toil" air filters they sell at RMATVMC.
Hope "what's his name" has a "rubber flap thing" to sell once you've figured out you need one. As for a discount, availability and price is exclusive only to members of this forum.
I heard about someone using foil backed carpet to achieve the same thing, cheaper and might work better? o_O
Save one for me! I'm saving my pennies for the new rims I'm ordering this week. Then I should be able to "Trigger-equip" Rambo in May/June?

Reactions: rtn001 and trigger
B

Bushy56

Jul 17, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
You will not be disappointed @SouthwestORV I am still amazed at how much quieter it really is every time I turn the key. @trigger makes a fantastic product!!
Can you send me a picture of the shield installed and how long did it take to install?

Reactions: rtn001
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Can you send me a picture of the shield installed and how long did it take to install?

Check out the Trigger Shield thread. There are a few pics in that one. And lots of testimonials.

Reactions: rtn001 and trigger