P1000 New ride

Jmcgowan100

Jmcgowan100

Feb 7, 2017
Jackson MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the highlifter snorkel kit on the way, does it vent everything needed to be vented?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great looking buggy and welcome to the forum!

You are doing the right thing by adding the snorkel. I don't have any experience with the high lifter set up, but somebody will be along shortly to answer your questions.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just my opinion, please take this with salt.

I would send the high lifter snorkel back to them and get your 200 dollars. All you need to snorkel these things is about 20 dollars of abs and 10 dollars of tubing for your vents.

If high lifter is what you want then go for it, I would rather take that money and use it for a heater or something. I snorkeled mine for twenty bucks and it took about twenty minutes.

It's so easy it's just kind of a waste of money to buy a pre made on this rig

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go through some of these guys build threads. Even if you don't need every add, it's the knowing what's more suited to your needs. I bought the first 1000-5 deluxe I seen and it was red, but I so wanted that color. That's nice

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Another opinion. Don't get the front upper doors. They don't trailer well. They don't seal well. My rivets broke so when I roll it down the window just flops. And evidently Honda won't sell me the new fabric strap handles so I can't even open the door from the front because I lost mine somehow.. I regret buying them. There's a thread where a guy made his own and they turned out very awesome.

The back upper doors are super good though. Just something to think about.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

advertisement