New owner - 2022 P1000-5 Deluxe

S

Six7One

Jun 29, 2024
Albuquerque, NM
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi. Picked up a Brand Used P1000-5. After doing research and measuring the size of my dog...haha...picked up the P1000-5 for the versatility and ability to bring the 85 pound pooch along with my wifey. This is her loaded up in Mesa, AZ before making the drive back to NM. So far, I can confirm, the windshield is a novel idea...if it is cold. The seats get hot and I will have to remediate that. It makes more non-engine noise than an empty canteen when quiet matters. Search has been helpful so far....lots of projects to work on and some wiring to review and label. Previous owner added a dual battery with the good isolator, a 4500# winch, light bar, mirrors, windshield, roof and USB charging ports.

She had 65 miles on her when I picked it up for what I thought was a fair price. Not even sure if the first service is still included. So we'll see.

Looking forward to learning from the rest of you! Thanks!

Edited! Added my boy, Momo. He's not been introduced to the Pioneer yet. He's been my sidekick since he was the size of my boot 3 years ago in April.
Ontrailer
MomoPupRange
MomoRange2

SMomo

Last edited:
S

Six7One

Jun 29, 2024
Albuquerque, NM
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Tejas. Like the bright blue . Got a nice trailer. You're rolling

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Bought the trailer while in Ennis! Load Trail seems to be a "hidden" brand compared to others. Good value though. The blue is nice. Different. One day, my duty station will change and we can finally relocate back to TX and pay the bills.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! Bought the trailer while in Ennis! Load Trail seems to be a "hidden" brand compared to others. Good value though. The blue is nice. Different. One day, my duty station will change and we can finally relocate back to TX and pay the bills.
The seat heat is an easy fix.

If you can, please tell us more about your duty station.

And, the 85 pound rider with a pic

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi. Picked up a Brand Used P1000-5. After doing research and measuring the size of my dog...haha...picked up the P1000-5 for the versatility and ability to bring the 85 pound pooch along with my wifey. This is her loaded up in Mesa, AZ before making the drive back to NM. So far, I can confirm, the windshield is a novel idea...if it is cold. The seats get hot and I will have to remediate that. It makes more non-engine noise than an empty canteen when quiet matters. Search has been helpful so far....lots of projects to work on and some wiring to review and label. Previous owner added a dual battery with the good isolator, a 4500# winch, light bar, mirrors, windshield, roof and USB charging ports.

She had 65 miles on her when I picked it up for what I thought was a fair price. Not even sure if the first service is still included. So we'll see.

View attachment 436288
Welcome from Ohio. nice looking buggy but need pics of the pup. have family in Las Cruces. A well known member on here can fix the seat heat issue for you just give him a shout at Quick Shield

advertisement
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 436288
Welcome to the club from southern Missouri!

advertisement