monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome - I don't have glass but my OEM Honda windshield is pretty scratched up. It's inevitable... go for the glass!

Reactions: Mudwing and futzin
Tawin

Tawin

Aug 9, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
If interested, you can get a manual windshield wiper for under $20 off internet. I have two (non EMP) found on internet at $10 each. Just pay attention to proper length as there are different sizes. EMP windshield wiper - The Honda Side by Side Club!
I like your setup. We sometimes have wet clumpy snow during late hunting season. On my older side by side l have to get out every 5 minutes to squeegee the window.

Reactions: Mudder
czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 220070
First ride on the Pioneer 500. I have been on this site for a few weeks figuring out what to add. Lots of good ideas here. So far I bought the factory roof, Badlands winch, cheep plastic tote for under the hood, cheep plastic trash can for under the seat. Ordered mirrors, gun mounts, winch plate, and a Throttle -maxx gas pedal.

Trying to decide on a windshield. I am leaning towards the EMP glass windshield. Can't find any reviews on it. The EMP web site has no user comments. Has any one on here tried one?
I ordered the 1 pc windshield 30 days ago, suppose to be in anyday. I also will be installing 2 vents in the shield for air flow. What is a throttle maxx ?

Reactions: Tawin and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I ordered the 1 pc windshield 30 days ago, suppose to be in anyday. I also will be installing 2 vents in the shield for air flow. What is a throttle maxx ?
A bolt on hinged foot piece for the gas peddle so you can rest your foot more flat. I like mine very much, some others did not.

41F3734F 5E90 473A B135 5B8926D759C9

Reactions: czrider
Tawin

Tawin

Aug 9, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
I'll look in to that, Thanks
Had a couple of days to use the Throttle Maxx. It will do what the company claims. Very happy with the results. No more leg cramps. I can use it like a tractor Throttle and set my speed and just slowly putt up the trail.