New CFMOTO Z10

C

Chooglin

What's your thoughts ?

I am digging the looks of it. It looks like a crossbreed between a CanAm X3 and a Yamaha YXZ!

THE ALL-NEW Z10: FIRST REPORT

Z10 e Z10 a C10 f Z10 c Z10 d

Last edited by a moderator:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those seats looks super uncomfortable. Are they just hard plastic? What’s going on in the rear? Is it unfinished? Another player is good for the whole market but I’m not sure about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Chooglin

It looks interesting to me. There is alot of weird s*** going on with the ass end though.looks like a storage box and some sort of snorkel looking thingamabob.

Reactions: BWAF
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It looks interesting to me. There is alot of weird s*** going on with the ass end though.looks like a storage box and some sort of snorkel looking thingamabob.
No more goofy than the 500 lol. Be interesting to see it in person. I think cf moto is really making some strides in there products

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Looks kinda cool, bet it's real mud slinger. Agree with nbomar though, the seats look uncomfortable. Bigger tires and it could be a great rock climber.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I'm gunna put on my fan boy hat and make a guess that this is a styling exercise and it will change a lot if we ever see it in production.
It appeares they whent to the Kiska design house in Austria for the styling.
Kiska has been doing the KTM on road bikes.

Certainly looks different.
Would guess the box on the 'bed' is the air box.
The shock resivoirs are bolted to the cage.
The things angled back at a 45 are the intakes (best guess).

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really looks like a concept vehicle.
Don't think so, you can see it on there web site. Dirt Trac's has a test on the 800. They come with an aftermarket belt drive system and some come with Elka shocks?????? And some models have a 5 year warranty. I'm not getting rid of my Honda. When PFister faucets came out with there life time warranty, it made all the others do the same, that's a good thing! I believe all S x S should have a 5 year warranty.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't think so, you can see it on there web site. Dirt Trac's has a test on the 800. They come with an aftermarket belt drive system and some come with Elka shocks?????? And some models have a 5 year warranty. I'm not getting rid of my Honda. When PFister faucets came out with there life time warranty, it made all the others do the same, that's a good thing! I believe all S x S should have a 5 year warranty.
I was wrong that's not the one they tested. They also come with roof, turn signals and horn.

advertisement