P1000 Need Help with Tires!

S

Story

Mar 9, 2016
Kentucky
A lot of smart people on hear so I thought I would ask.

My 1000 is pretty much a farm truck. I rip and run the roads a lot between farms and the front tires have wore down to nothing. I don't necessarily off road with it much for fun, just typical field work.

I've been looking at putting on some light truck tires or UTV tires more road adapt. Any suggestions? I have the 12 inch black standard rims now and the problem with adding truck tires is I will have to add new rims as well. Try to get by with what I have.

Thanks.

J

JTW

Seems like a lot of guys are doing that with general grabbers.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just get a good radial tire! Some truck tires can be heavy I think, but not 100% on that. Something to think about moving forward.

Reactions: JTW
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

My 1000 is pretty much a farm truck. I rip and run the roads a lot between farms and the front tires have wore down to nothing. I don't necessarily off road with it much for fun, just typical field work.

I've been looking at putting on some light truck tires or UTV tires more road adapt. Any suggestions? I have the 12 inch black standard rims now and the problem with adding truck tires is I will have to add new rims as well. Try to get by with what I have.

Thanks.
I put STI black diamonds X T R on my Pioneer they work really well and I did a front end alignment.

Reactions: Story and JTW
S

Story

Mar 9, 2016
Kentucky
Just get a good radial tire! Some truck tires can be heavy I think, but not 100% on that. Something to think about moving forward.

Thanks. I was worried about performance. Not that I run it wide open but it still needs to have some power!

S

SKR986

Dec 21, 2016
St louis
Ownership

1. 700-4

Thanks.
I don't know much about the tires but if you go bigger I have gathered through this forum that it does affect the transmission so be careful

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Thanks.

Try those new 10- ply tires. Let me run me them.....

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It the gbc kanati mongrel