• Thread starter Bigmanlittlebuggy
  • Start date
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying to find any company that sells better axles for a 21 pioneer 1000-5 limited edition if you know one please let me know I would really hate to have to sell this buggy because I can’t find better parts

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Trying to find any company that sells better axles for a 21 pioneer 1000-5 limited edition if you know one please let me know I would really hate to have to sell this buggy because I can’t find better parts
What @HondaTech asked.
Also @SuperATV has been working on those for a while. Should be getting close

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's happening to the OEM axles?
Nothing yet but I want to run bigger tires and portals and a arms and I have been told if you don’t upgrade axles they could bind and snap also I heard that the 3 in lift makes it even worse so I wanted to beef up with better axles but nobody makes them that I can find not even rhino what do you think ?

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you put all of the lift in your portals, your axle geometry doesnt really change at all. And with gear reduction, that reduces load on them.

There are guys on here running 3" lifted arms and stock axles for thousands and thousands of miles (@ToddACimer ?) So you could go ahead with your build and upgrade axles later.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you put all of the lift in your portals, your axle geometry doesnt really change at all. And with gear reduction, that reduces load on them.

There are guys on here running 3" lifted arms and stock axles for thousands and thousands of miles (@ToddACimer ?) So you could go ahead with your build and upgrade axles later.
I have stock axles on SuperATV arms and some added height with my Elkas. 3000miles and no steering stops. I have no complaints with stock axle shafts

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Th

thanks I hope someone comes out with more upgrades eventually for the le model

advertisement
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Do you know where I can buy complete stock axles from?

Reactions: Buggyman
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably not so often for the LE's

Buy yeah, anyone selling OEM parts. Shop them, prices can vary quite a bit.
Do you recommend any site particular? If not it’s ok I’m just curious what everyone uses

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ronayers.com is usually cheaper than rocky mountain atv, partzilla, and others on most things, but you must register with an email and password to see the best price.
Awesome thanks

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X