P1000 Need a Spare Tire

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need a spare, cheap wheel for my non-deluxe, and a spare tire for a hunting trip in the desert in a couple of weeks. I have plugs and a compressor but this is some pretty rugged terrain out in the middle of B.F.E. I was hoping to find one on Amazon, but haven't had any luck. I was hoping someone here might know where to look?

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
Check a dealership for a takeoff or someone who bought new wheels and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jasontjames
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Check a dealership for a takeoff or someone who bought new wheels and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also look for a can am commander rim and tire. I know different manufacturers but they have sold a lot of them and I'm sure someone on Craigslist in your area has takeoffs from one. Same hole pattern and will get you through in a pinch.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
So I know I am not close to u but I do have extra nondeluxe wheels and tires. I had a pioneer that got totaled with aftermarket wheels and tires on it. I am looking at new one this week and will replace those wheels too....so when I buy one I should have 4 extra fronts and 2 extra rears! But like I said I think I'm a ways from u.....

Reactions: joeymt33
O

oilslick

May 4, 2016
central illinois
So I know I am not close to u but I do have extra nondeluxe wheels and tires. I had a pioneer that got totaled with aftermarket wheels and tires on it. I am looking at new one this week and will replace those wheels too....so when I buy one I should have 4 extra fronts and 2 extra rears! But like I said I think I'm a ways from u.....
I am in illinois , where are the wheels located? I am interested in a front!