SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. That's a really nice looking P520! Thumb 1

M

masonlevi22

Aug 19, 2024
Greenwood, IN
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
IMG 4536
I’ve put around 40 miles on the machine so far. Man I really like it.

The speed odometer shows it tops out at 40mph, but I know it’s off due to the bigger tires.

The dyno jet i purchased is so new they don’t have the programming for it yet. So it’s on but nothing is loaded in yet. I’m a little disappointed I bought it without them telling me, but I guess I’ll get to ride it and see how much of a difference it makes when I get it on. The tuner allows you to change tire size so it will correct the odometer once I have the programming.

I don’t like that they don’t have the 2 inch Reese hitch and it’s the real small one. I assume they make an aftermarket but haven’t looked yet.

As far as the heat shield to under seat. I rode it in 90 degree weather and I didn’t feel much heat at all. I wonder if they made a design change to the seat? I just was expecting by rump to roast but that wasn’t the case.

Other than that I love it. I do wish it had low range, a locker and power steering, but it’s got everything I need and I may put that stuff on later.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 444213I’ve put around 40 miles on the machine so far. Man I really like it.

The speed odometer shows it tops out at 40mph, but I know it’s off due to the bigger tires.

The dyno jet i purchased is so new they don’t have the programming for it yet. So it’s on but nothing is loaded in yet. I’m a little disappointed I bought it without them telling me, but I guess I’ll get to ride it and see how much of a difference it makes when I get it on. The tuner allows you to change tire size so it will correct the odometer once I have the programming.

I don’t like that they don’t have the 2 inch Reese hitch and it’s the real small one. I assume they make an aftermarket but haven’t looked yet.

As far as the heat shield to under seat. I rode it in 90 degree weather and I didn’t feel much heat at all. I wonder if they made a design change to the seat? I just was expecting by rump to roast but that wasn’t the case.

Other than that I love it. I do wish it had low range, a locker and power steering, but it’s got everything I need and I may put that stuff on later.
Love the Frenchie. We have had a couple of them, and I sure do miss them. The Moose 2" hitch seems to be the most popular.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
If it's like the 500 you'll realize the need for heat shield right after you hit the first puddle.

Also, if it's like the 500 the speedometer will be off with the factory tires and will get closer to accurate with the larger tires. If actual speed is a concern use a gps to figure out how far off it is.

S

Sr56

May 6, 2019
Murfreesboro
View attachment 444213I’ve put around 40 miles on the machine so far. Man I really like it.

Nice red buggy. I believe see a shy photo bomber behind that clean machine? Had to do a double take!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk