P1000 Mowing with the P1K

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
i have a Swisher tow-behind mower. Been using my Honda big red 3 wheeler for years to mow with. Not to terrible but really want to use a front mount one with my new pioneer. doing some fab work right now to get it all fit up with plow push tubes to push it( the swisher) in front of the machine. I would kill though if something like this would be made. Anyone else have a cool idea for using you pioneer for work in the future?

Download

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It'd be nice for the side slopes I have but not worth it unless I could mow at 20mph

Polaris Brute has a front mount Hydraulic powered mower with AC cab.

I might actually buy that Polaris lawn mower.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
R

rkwerner

Jun 15, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's awesome!!! But do you have to worry about them catching fire too?

Well they were developed in conjuction with Bobcat so it is probably the most reliable vehicle Polaris has ever made. However you would have to deal with overly sensitive hydraulics, poor quality attachments, a topspeed of 26 or 24 MPH (depending on options), and a price tag starting at $18K MSRP for one with the hydraulics.

Around here they can't hardly give them away ($8-12K new). I thought the idea seemed good (UTV/Compact Tractor) but the execution certainly leaves something to be desired.

J

JTW

Well they were developed in conjuction with Bobcat so it is probably the most reliable vehicle Polaris has ever made. However you would have to deal with overly sensitive hydraulics, poor quality attachments, a topspeed of 26 or 24 MPH (depending on options), and a price tag starting at $18K MSRP for one with the hydraulics.

Around here they can't hardly give them away ($8-12K new). I thought the idea seemed good (UTV/Compact Tractor) but the execution certainly leaves something to be desired.
I was just on the idea of mowing at 30mph.. lol

Reactions: sharp
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Lol. I have my little Kubota and it will do more then that thing. I just don't have a cab but for a little more money could have gotten one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
R

rkwerner

Jun 15, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Although now that I think about it my college had one of the Bobcat units and it caught fire and damaged part of the maintenance shop so I guess its Polaris showed through.

They also had a pair of Polaris Rangers with top of the line BOSS Snowplows (both companies are sponsors of the school) I only saw them one maybe two seasons and they switched back to the Bobcat rigs 225" average snowfall was just too much for them.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement