P1000 Motoroof windjammer any good?

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anybody ever try a windjammer cab net for the back of a 1000-3 roll cage? Just wondering if it will cancel cab dust?

Reactions: TxDoc
bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody ever try a windjammer cab net for the back of a 1000-3 roll cage? Just wondering if it will cancel cab dust?
I have one for same reason. Full windshield and roof and dust was horrid. I must say it helped some but not enough for me. I remove my windshield in the summer and there is almost no dust problem. I like the product although I thought it was a little spendy for what it is. I have a 1000-5. Works great to keep the dogs in too.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have one for same reason. Full windshield and roof and dust was horrid. I must say it helped some but not enough for me. I remove my windshield in the summer and there is almost no dust problem. I like the product although I thought it was a little spendy for what it is. I have a 1000-5. Works great to keep the dogs in too.
Thanks for the input, I have the super atv flip up windshield with the Honda roof. The dust is terrible with the windshield shut. I think my next rig will have a full cab.