P1000 Montana Title

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
OHIO
The law is good news for farmers who plan to use utility vehicles this season. If farmers plan to use a utility vehicle on the farm, they should know the following before taking the vehicle out:

• In order to use a utility vehicle on a public road, a driver must be traveling from one farm field to another farm field for agricultural purposes.
  • Utility vehicle drivers must display a SMV on any utility vehicle used on a public road as it travels between farm fields.
  • Ohio Revised Code Section 5589.10 prohibits the placement of earth, mud, manure, or other injurious materials on a public highway. Therefore, farmers should avoid leaving such debris in the roadway or clean up the roadway if a utility vehicle leaves mud behind.
I'm always going from one farm to the next. My buddies farm down the road. My buddies farm up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: CID and Smittyp
B

BRMRIDER

Dec 23, 2021
Haymarket, Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been thinking of doing this, I have a brother in Arizona and a nephew in North Carolina. They both allow SXS on there roads, I live in Virginia and don't allow them.. My brother is checking on this in Arizona to see if we can either put in his name or if I can keep it it in my name. I haven"t contacted my nephew yet about this, he has the same last name as I. This I hope would allow me drive my SXS on secondary roads in Va. and also allow me to take it to Ocracoke Beach N.C. so I don't have to spend $650. on a golf cart there every summer. Help if you can, what the best direction to take.