Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not complaining. I would guess the estimated attendance was less than actual. s*** happens in the end. Knowing @Hondasxs , I highly doubt he "went cheap". I would bet he ordered for 250 people, and the bbq joint didn't prep enough food to cover 250 people. I believe they had buns in the begining and ran out quickly.
For what I paid out of pocket for dinner ($0.00). I will not complain. It was a great gesture by Richard for the club.
Ed Zackery

C

coleman4868

I am not complaining. I would guess the estimated attendance was less than actual. s*** happens in the end. Knowing @Hondasxs , I highly doubt he "went cheap". I would bet he ordered for 250 people, and the bbq joint didn't prep enough food to cover 250 people. I believe they had buns in the begining and ran out quickly.
For what I paid out of pocket for dinner ($0.00). I will not complain. It was a great gesture by Richard for the club.
I’m not complaining, just wondering why. They didn’t have any buns from the start. I think I was probably about one of the first in line, 4th or 5th to be served. Last year was bigger portions on a bun, and enough for seconds for most people. I asked her why no buns or drinks, she said she was told not to bring buns or drinks. I just assumed it was because of our mail order fraudulent president f’ing everything up so bad, until I read the comment saying they’re not recommended.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It’s that time again, MOM 3… FJB Edition
September 30 - October 2 at RRB.
This ride is open to all machines (even Yamahas) and skill levels
I will be arriving on 9-28 (Wednesday) and leaving 10-2 (Sunday) .
Saturday afternoon/evening will be the BBQ dinner all you need to bring is an appetite.
I will give more information on rides as I figure it out and post it here.
Please RSVP as soon as @Hondasxs makes that available.
If you have any questions you can ask myself or @Backwoods .
Hope to see y’all in the fall.
🤦‍♂️ ......

I have no money al bundy

Broke

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I actually was thinking the same thing. We talked about bringing the Egg next year and smoking a brisket to feed our buddies on Friday evening.
Saturdays are better Friday always magically turns into 14 to 15 hrs. I don't know how it happens it just does. Thursdays would be good as well.

advertisement