Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

you will still need to bring your plate and fork/knife/spoon)

Let me know
Yeah buddy!! Hes a regular campfire cookin coneisure .

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Come to Idaho in July!
If things work out like I hope, Ill be joining you on some of the get togethers, was out West a few years ago fly fishing the Yellow Stone River, WOW! Love that part of the world!

Reactions: Tigermark
Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For those of you that remember my buddy Ryan from The Mulberry Ride he is going to be cooking a low country boil on Saturday night and despite his choice in SXS (Rzr) he is actually a good cook (ask @GlockMeister as we hung around his camping spot at Mulberry when he was cooking). Anyway I digress

Ryan has offered to cook enough for all that want to participate. I just need to give him a headcount by Friday this week and he will buy all the food and those that want to partake we will all split the bill (estimate $10-15 a piece maybe less)

So let me know if you want to be a part of this dinner Sat night - I have a list of everyone listed on RSVP with your party count listed below - let me know if you want to be a part of or if I already have yes listed out to the right if there is any change in status (cause I have you down as eating)

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Add me to the list.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 78483

Let me know
Uve got me on the list but doesn't say yes. But we would definitely like to attend the cooking and yes there's only 2 of us

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragnar406
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Uve got me on the list but doesn't say yes. But we would definitely like to attend the cooking and yes there's only 2 of us

The hell with steaks, HA!

Reactions: BigRed7769
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
what about Friday nite?? Lmao

If your going to get there early enough, I can still bring steaks, taters and salad? I want to ride Friday night, HA!

Reactions: nbomar
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If your going to get there early enough, I can still bring steaks, taters and salad?
Now that u mention it my wife don't get off until 3 so it's probably gonna b around 8 when we get there

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now that u mention it my wife don't get off until 3 so it's probably gonna b around 8 when we get there

She's a sweet heart, does she have to jump around in the shower to get wet? Don't tell her I said that.

Reactions: BigRed7769
advertisement