Jfann13338

Jfann13338

Supporting Member
Sep 2, 2024
New york
Ownership

1. 520

2. 700-2
I removed mine. Many people have. The difference is night and day. Throw some boards out in the yard and drive over them. Disconnect the swaybar and drive over them again. (You can just unbolt the linkages and use a ziptie to hold it out of the way for this test)
Disconnecting the swaybar lets the independent suspension be "independent".
A lot of 700 owners have done this.

WARNING: The swaybar is there for a reason. Its primary purpose is to prevent overturn when cornering at high speeds. I don't drive fast.
Make sure the an arms are forward offset. When I had my 700 I put 28" ITP Blackwaters on 14" 5+3 offset rims. The 700 did not like that offset on those rims. If you stay stock rims then I would stay with stock width on the tires. Good luck
Good info.
I removed mine. Many people have. The difference is night and day. Throw some boards out in the yard and drive over them. Disconnect the swaybar and drive over them again. (You can just unbolt the linkages and use a ziptie to hold it out of the way for this test)
Disconnecting the swaybar lets the independent suspension be "independent".
A lot of 700 owners have done this.

WARNING: The swaybar is there for a reason. It's primary purpose is to prevent overturn when cornering at high speeds. I don't drive fast.

Yeah I’m no speed demon either. I’m going to try it. Thanks for the info. I use my 700 mostly for work on the property and cruising. I ride my Rubicon for fun.

Reactions: JenElio
Jfann13338

Jfann13338

Supporting Member
Sep 2, 2024
New york
Ownership

1. 520

2. 700-2
No lift but shocks were made to give me about an inch lift. The danny Duncan arms are more than the moorhead and use hiem joints in stead of bushings. Either one will work and give more than enough clearance for 28s. I could have run 30s with no issues what so ever. From different angleView attachment 443091
love it.

Reactions: JenElio