sport.....Im happy with..my p5

J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are two glaring issues, HOT and no low reverse gear in low range.

I see the issues of low range reverse above. I don't know if you all are aware or heard the new 1000 5 LE have fixed this issue. I am impressed with down hill in auto and reverse also. I found myself going down a ravine I thought but turned into a crevasse, yikes, had to back it up or die. It worked well. Another thing on engine braking, going downhill working well but then a water bar shows up so you just touch the brakes and it immediately starts downshifting without any pressure on the brakes. Really blew me away the first time.

Just like the auto industry, if they fix everything one year they have nothing for the next year. Look how long it took for the dual exhaust.

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see the issues of low range reverse above. I don't know if you all are aware or heard the new 1000 5 LE have fixed this issue. I am impressed with down hill in auto and reverse also. I found myself going down a ravine I thought but turned into a crevasse, yikes, had to back it up or die. It worked well. Another thing on engine braking, going downhill working well but then a water bar shows up so you just touch the brakes and it immediately starts downshifting without any pressure on the brakes. Really blew me away the first time.

Just like the auto industry, if they fix everything one year they have nothing for the next year. Look how long it took for the dual exhaust.
So reverse is in low range when in low range?

Reactions: Ridem32