P500 Light addiction

Martin

Martin

Sep 29, 2015
Mont-Laurier, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Well I think these halogens will do the trick. They have a silver coating on the tip for some reason. They are actually brighter than the stocks and seem like they are going to project far enough. Garage pics are tricky but I won't be able to test them in the woods til next weekend. Stock on passenger, new on driver side
Oh and they are whiter than stock
View attachment 13292
Did you have a chance to test them out?

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you have a chance to test them out?
They suck too... I put the stock light bulbs back in. I'm thinking the size of the bulb and the projector have a lot to do with why the stocks project farther.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I tried putting a 10" light bar on my front bumper but it wouldn't fit right, so I hose clamped it to the roll bar in the back. It aims down so it doesn't hit me in the eyes and is more than enough light. I ended up with a 20" light bar in the front, then two little pod lights mounted at the bottom of the windshield. I also bought 12 individual LEDs to install in the wheel wells for rock lights but haven't installed those yet. Oh, and a small LED interior light. I'll add more lights as soon as @mystic1219 develops a switch plate for the P500 that can hold (12) more switches and a few extra lights. Maybe a double-decker, pull-out, flip-down, switch drawer... laser cut and powder coated of course. Would this be considered an addiction too? :rolleyes:
LOL and those poor people near Roswell thinks they are seeing UFO's it's just night riding SXS enthusiast with H.A.D. :D