Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sanguin Scarab does sound better than Gnomobikle....Nothing is written in stone except from the oil and tar of my wheels etched in time on the stones of the Scarab's tenacious grip upon the rock of creation and going back into the earth from whence it came.. "and the forests will echo with laughter". Yes, me likes it.

That's a Robert Plant quote there.

Reactions: rocmar and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a Robert Plant quote there.
The latter part of that statement is his, yes. I was going for the Ambient Planetary Psychobabble Thrill of it all.

Reactions: trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hahahahaha you are one of a kind!! Whatever all that meant it sounds good to me. Its good to have you here. :D
After much deliberation, I think prawns would make a much better presentation in their own lack of an ability to fan things. Of course whereas the 'lack' being the actual case study interred by the Camel Hair Wordsman looming over their shoulders in the cool calm swill of mourning on the morning of the 32nd. Let's talk about this boob named Bob. He was an odd sort.....

I appreciate this space to be as random as humanly possible. It bodes my mind well and releases the Krakken of creativity. I have aways enjoyed writing.
I really think like Monty Python, Douglas Adams, Hunter S Thompson and George Carlin all rolled up into a half baked roll of Black Cheese Pudding. Well, somewhere in there. I'm not like this in person so don't get your hopes up...Of course in person I'm more like your mild mannered spokesperson for the abnormally quiet. Armored in the Keyboards of distance, a warrior in his own mind, he walks the Mountains alone, listening for the call of the terminally inconsistent..

Last edited:
Reactions: TXBubba
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
After much deliberation, I think prawns would make a much better presentation in their own lack of an ability to fan things. Of course whereas the 'lack' being the actual case study interred by the Camel Hair Wordsman looming over their shoulders in the cool calm swill of mourning on the morning of the 32nd. Let's talk about this boob named Bob. He was an odd sort.....

I appreciate this space to be as random as humanly possible. It bodes my mind well and releases the Krakken of creativity. I have aways enjoyed writing.
I really think like Monty Python, Douglas Adams, Hunter S Thompson and George Carlin all rolled up into a half baked roll of Black Cheese Pudding. Well, somewhere in there. I'm not like this in person so don't get your hopes up...Of course in person I'm more like your mild mannered spokesperson for the abnormally quiet. Armored in the Keyboards of distance, a warrior in his own mind, he walks the Mountains alone, listening for the call of the terminally inconsistent..

Hahaha you're a heck of a colorful wordsmith gnome! :D

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

Everything was good reading until you had to put Hunter Thompson in there and all your creditablily came to an end.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everything was good reading until you had to put Hunter Thompson in there and all your creditablily came to an end.
I just like a couple of his works. odd character he was...

Reactions: trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the New FuelPax today and proceeded to paint it green.
IMG 0170

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gave her a bath today with the pressure washer so I can start adding all the attachments and accessories I ordered. Today I also had the joyful experience of pressure washing my hand. Feels wonderful!
IMG 0174
IMG 0179

Reactions: Rustell and trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today I went out looking for cargo boxes. I decided to not worry about a back seat for the dog. I hardly ever have a guest and no significant other, so Me Dag will ride up front with me and if there be another human in need of a lift, Me Dag can stay in the camper or at home. In the meantime....I 1st ventured to lowes and bought a kobalt 40" shiny black aluminum tool box for $240 and then in hindsight I thought I should check out tractor supply. They had one that is .5" over on each end of the rack and was shorter in height than the lowes one. Nonetheless, I drove home to see how the cobalt would fit and it was shorter in length than the rack, it was extraordinarily tall and took up most of my rear view even with me being so tall. So without any further thoughts I went back and returned the kobalt for the TSC model which was right at the same price with a 20% fathers day weekend discount. The shorter in height TSC model also had a better seal, two heavier duty locks and SIDE HANDLES, was a heavier grade of aluminum, and was a matte or flat black compared to the kobalt's one weak lock, lighter aluminum and shinyness. I plan on either mounting a thin sheet of plywood or rubber mat between the rack and box and mount the FuelPax 3.5 gal can on the back. I painted it flat green then rubbed it across the bushes for a broken pattern/distressed look. The Red was just too much. I may do it a few more times for a really interesting camouflage layered look.
IMG 0416
IMG 0417
IMG 0419
IMG 0420 2

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Today I went out looking for cargo boxes. I decided to not worry about a back seat for the dog. I hardly ever have a guest and no significant other, so Me Dag will ride up front with me and if there be another human in need of a lift, Me Dag can stay in the camper or at home. In the meantime....I 1st ventured to lowes and bought a kobalt 40" shiny black aluminum tool box for $240 and then in hindsight I thought I should check out tractor supply. They had one that is .5" over on each end of the rack and was shorter in height than the lowes one. Nonetheless, I drove home to see how the cobalt would fit and it was shorter in length than the rack, it was extraordinarily tall and took up most of my rear view even with me being so tall. So without any further thoughts I went back and returned the kobalt for the TSC model which was right at the same price with a 20% fathers day weekend discount. The shorter in height TSC model also had a better seal, two heavier duty locks and SIDE HANDLES, was a heavier grade of aluminum, and was a matte or flat black compared to the kobalt's one weak lock, lighter aluminum and shinyness. I plan on either mounting a thin sheet of plywood or rubber mat between the rack and box and mount the FuelPax 3.5 gal can on the back. I painted it flat green then rubbed it across the bushes for a broken pattern/distressed look. The Red was just too much. I may do it a few more times for a really interesting camouflage layered look.
View attachment 46593 View attachment 46594 View attachment 46595 View attachment 46596

Looks good Gnome! You can't have too much storage.
Painted my Roto Pax green and it now has the distressed look too. Everything on these rigs takes a beating.

RobbieS

RobbieS

Nov 26, 2016
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 46593 View attachment 46594 View attachment 46595 View attachment 46596
Today, I searched the Tractor Supply website and could not find the same box you bought. Do you have a part number or a link? Thanks in advance. That box looks like exactly what I want.

Reactions: trigger and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today, I searched the Tractor Supply website and could not find the same box you bought. Do you have a part number or a link? Thanks in advance. That box looks like exactly what I want.
I still have the sticker out in the barn. It was priced at $299 but with a Father's Day discount came out to $240.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I gave her a bath today with the pressure washer so I can start adding all the attachments and accessories I ordered. Today I also had the joyful experience of pressure washing my hand. Feels wonderful!
View attachment 46047 View attachment 46048

An injury caused by high pressure waterjets can be serious. In the event of any waterjet injury:
• Seek medical attention immediately. Do not delay!
• Inform the doctor of the cause of the injury.
• Tell the physician what type of waterjet project was being performed at the time of the accident and the source of the water.

Medical Alert Note to Physician

This patient may be suffering from a waterjet injury. Evaluation and management should parallel that of a gunshot injury. The external manifestations of the injury cannot be used to predict the extent of internal damage. Initial management should include stabilization and a thorough neurovascular examination. X-rays can be used to assess subcutaneous air and foreign bodies distant from the site of injury. Injuries to the extremities can involve extensive nerve, muscle, vessel damage, as well as cause a distal compartment syndrome. Injuries to the torso can involve internal organ damage. Surgical consultation should be obtained. Aggressive irrigation and debridement is recommended. Surgical decompression and exploration may also be necessary. Angiographic studies are recommended pre-operatively if arterial injury is suspected. Bandages with a hygroscopic solution (MgSO4) and hyperbaric oxygen treatment have been used as adjunctive therapy to decrease pain, edema and subcutaneous emphysema. Unusual infections with uncommon organisms in immunocompetent patients have been seen; the source of the water is important in deciding on initial, empiric antibiotic treatment, and broad-spectrum intravenous antibiotic treatment, and broad-spectrum intravenous antibiotics should be administered. Cultures should be obtained.

reference:

WJTA-IMCA
906 Olive Street, Suite 1200
Saint Louis, MO 63101
(314) 241-1445
fax (314) 241-1449
e-mail: [email protected]

Reactions: 100Acre
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member