HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
My whips just stopped working last weekend out of the blue. I thought they may have blown the inline fuse, but I checked and it's still fine. They are getting power and the bottom few LED's flicker on for a second when powered on but then go off. I'm thinking it is probably the control box since both LED whips come on and the same few LED's flicker for a second on each in sync. Anybody ever had a similar issue or have any ideas on how to fix/troubleshoot? I messaged the seller on Amazon but since they are almost a year old now I doubt they'll help much.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think your on the right track with the box if u have power to them. You can try and disconnect all power to each including the box and your remote . Let them sit about 15min then re instal. Could be a clutch and the box got stuck and needs a full reset. Easy to to try

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I think your on the right track with the box if u have power to them. You can try and disconnect all power to each including the box and your remote . Let them sit about 15min then re instal. Could be a clutch and the box got stuck and needs a full reset. Easy to to try
Thanks, I'll give that a try in a bit and see what happens.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This is what I bought.
But I lost the remote since... and another remote I have will not program.
So.. They are just blue now.
Also, I may have wired it backward as the colors were reversed with the remote I had.