Lake greeson, bear Creek trail ride.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK I guess @Smitty335 got the last hotel room, so you guys made up my mind. We will be camping. Has anyone else reserved a campsite? If so what site number? @WhiteLightning, what sites should we get to be closest to the trailhead? Also will we be able to park our machines at the trailhead, or will we have to trailer them each night?

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found @WhiteLightning post [HASHTAG]#104[/HASHTAG] that had the map of the hotel & campground and finally figured out that apparently we will be staying at Kirby Landing, not the actual state park. And looking at kirby landing, I see that the dates for "Walk In" are Wed Sep 06 2017 - Mon Apr 30 2018. So it looks like the campers of the group will not need to make reservations.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you say that you went with the Elka-5 shocks? Where'd you purchase at, and do you know if the same ones will work for the 1000-3???

Directly from Elka is the only way. They offer a forum discount. @Smitty335 is using a custom stack inside the shocks that @snuffnwhisky setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
This thread is awesome!!!!
I think this is exactly what @Hondasxs had in mind when he started this group.
Great people getting together to do what these machines are ment to do. Ride and have fun.
My hats off to you members that are makeing these rides happen. All great people here.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Directly from Elka is the only way. They offer a forum discount. @Smitty335 is using a custom stack inside the shocks that @snuffnwhisky setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll get with them about that!

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Everyone feels better now. ;)
This thread is awesome!!!!
I think this is exactly what @Hondasxs had in mind when he started this group.
Great people getting together to do what these machines are ment to do. Ride and have fun.
My hats off to you members that are makeing these rides happen. All great people here.
My wife had to work the weekend of the Mulberry Ride, so I called Corky to see if he wanted to go with me. We showed up there not knowing anybody. Everyone treated us like old friends. Wife hears us talking about it and now she is excited about the Bear Creek ride coming up. Corky wants to go again and driving his wife crazy wanting to go get one for them.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife had to work the weekend of the Mulberry Ride, so I called Corky to see if he wanted to go with me. We showed up there not knowing anybody. Everyone treated us like old friends. Wife hears us talking about it and now she is excited about the Bear Creek ride coming up. Corky wants to go again and driving his wife crazy wanting to go get one for them.
That's awesome Razor!!!!! Is Corky a forum member? We'll all lean on him for you, lol. :D Glad you enjoyed the ride and that you're coming back for more! :cool:

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
That's awesome Razor!!!!! Is Corky a forum member? We'll all lean on him for you, lol. :D Glad you enjoyed the ride and that you're coming back for more! :cool:
Yeah, he is a forum member. He post some pics on his profile page. Been trying to remember to tell him to put them over on the Mulberry Mountain page. He wants to get one now. His ol lady says they need to wait til next year to get some bills paid down.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, he is a forum member. He post some pics on his profile page. Been trying to remember to tell him to put them over on the Mulberry Mountain page. He wants to get one now. His ol lady says they need to wait til next year to get some bills paid down.
Oh ok, well maybe we shouldn't lean on him yet then. :D So will he or your wife be with you at this Bear Creek ride?

advertisement