P1000 Keeper 4500lb winch?

Up2It

Up2It

Jan 9, 2016
Calgary Alberta
Hello,

I finally got my Odyssey battery, and isolator. I have been waiting for the Super Terra 45 winch to be at a sale price. I see that the Keeper 4500lb winch is now on sale at Princess Auto. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I am not familiar with them and a quick search didn't turn up anything positive or negative....Thanks!

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,

I finally got my Odyssey battery, and isolator. I have been waiting for the Super Terra 45 winch to be at a sale price. I see that the Keeper 4500lb winch is now on sale at Princess Auto. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I am not familiar with them and a quick search didn't turn up anything positive or negative....Thanks!
Never heard of them, but one thing I have learned in life...you usually get what you pay for. Have always bought warn winches, never let me done. And you usually need them in a pinch. Hope that helps?

Up2It

Up2It

Jan 9, 2016
Calgary Alberta
Thank you for the replies, I am leaning the same way, it will be on the machine for a very long time..the little extra is well worth it..