Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Works for me! What say, Muley? Wanna be Pied Piper to some Pesky P5 People?
Im being one for about 3-4 P5’s and 2 P1’s next weekend up here. Lead P5’s many times before.
Id do it for ya, But you'd prob $hit your pants if I showed up! 🤣 Dont worry, I dont bite, I cook for all and BMOB so all good!
Sounds like a fun ride. Ya’ll have to come up here for some differnt scenery with @trigger and I sometime, you'd have the time of your life.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
How far away from Prentice Cooper is everyone. It's about 3 hrs for us.
About a mile. Got some friends who own property up there so we ride to their place and back. Nothing too challenging or rough. Haley Rd can be a muddy slippery mess after a wet period and the creek crossing can be 2-3 ft deep. We go in off CR27 which is where the locals enter. Outsiders enter off Suck Creek Rd where the gun range is. I've only been up there once.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
About a mile. Got some friends who own property up there so we ride to their place and back. Nothing too challenging or rough. Haley Rd can be a muddy slippery mess after a wet period and the creek crossing can be 2-3 ft deep. We go in off CR27 which is where the locals enter. Outsiders enter off Suck Creek Rd where the gun range is. I've only been up there once.
I’ve been the suck creek way many times

C13BFD2B BB2B 47B4 80C2 BE176F8C15BF

advertisement
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Haven’t forgotten, but if y’all want to plan something go ahead. I’ll show if I can. Things are kinda hectic right now.
Just go ahead and say it. We all know what it is. It's them dam ducks isn't it. I've got a big one try to get in my way that weekend but I'm trying real hard to get it lined up.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Windrock?
Brimstone?
Is there anything in the Wartburg area?

Looking for reasonable midpoints...
Rode Windrock a few years ago with a group. Our guide(s) knew the place well so we didn't have to worry about getting lost. We purchased a day pass if I remember correctly. It was a new experience but the wife & I had a blast. We would have gone back for more but we were the only ATV in a huge group of side by sides. They were very gracious to us but knew we held them back (especially on the rock crawls). BTW, we had a Canned Ham 850 Max then. Would burn the crap out of my right leg. Wifey loved the rear seat.

I'm the new guy here so I'm at the mercy of you folks. Just wanted to make new friends and ride my new buggy. I know the TO was just a month or so ago, maybe we should just postpone till later in August or around Labor day? Corbin, Ky is not that much farther for me so if your camp property is a fun ride I'd be willing to come up there July 28th if we can't get a mid-point.

I'll just throw this out there. I'm off work the following dates in Aug/Sept....
Aug 4-10 (Fri to Wed)
Aug 18-20 (Fri-Sun)
Sep 2-12 (Fri-Tue incl Labor day weekend plus weekend of 9/9)

FYI.....MOM is Sept 29-1 (Fri-Sun). I haven't planned to come only because it's such a big event. I'm a little nervous.

Let's hear what you think and I'll plan accordingly.....Pat

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Rode Windrock a few years ago with a group. Our guide(s) knew the place well so we didn't have to worry about getting lost. We purchased a day pass if I remember correctly. It was a new experience but the wife & I had a blast. We would have gone back for more but we were the only ATV in a huge group of side by sides. They were very gracious to us but knew we held them back (especially on the rock crawls). BTW, we had a Canned Ham 850 Max then. Would burn the crap out of my right leg. Wifey loved the rear seat.

I'm the new guy here so I'm at the mercy of you folks. Just wanted to make new friends and ride my new buggy. I know the TO was just a month or so ago, maybe we should just postpone till later in August or around Labor day? Corbin, Ky is not that much farther for me so if your camp property is a fun ride I'd be willing to come up there July 28th if we can't get a mid-point.

I'll just throw this out there. I'm off work the following dates in Aug/Sept....
Aug 4-10 (Fri to Wed)
Aug 18-20 (Fri-Sun)
Sep 2-12 (Fri-Tue incl Labor day weekend plus weekend of 9/9)

FYI.....MOM is Sept 29-1 (Fri-Sun). I haven't planned to come only because it's such a big event. I'm a little nervous.

Let's hear what you think and I'll plan accordingly.....Pat
Your funny, nothing but white and blue collar red necks here, let your hair down if you have any, show up and have a blast!

advertisement