Multi July N.W.Arkansas ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of you electrically talented individuals needs to help me figure out the fuel pump on my camper. It won’t power on. Breakers are all good and All. I have 30 gallons of fuel in there from the takeover I would like to get in my sxs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ll be there around 3-4. I’ll tag you in my whining. Thanks for being concerned about fellow forum members well being! @drfubar is such a sweet, caring, and wonderful old man.

Thank you for noticing my good points...:) I was referring to Monty's whining not anyone else's. Well at least this time.;)

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A curtesy to the rest. Perhaps we'll get some afternoon showers to cool things off. You laid up in the AC all day, old man. :D:D:D
I am, except for letting the doggies in and out. Might do some bacon, sausage and turkey smoking too. Oh, and, I got a little bush-hogging to do too this morning. And I need to take my geritol so I can s*** regular and maybe run to the post office and the market. Whew, I better get started!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
One of you electrically talented individuals needs to help me figure out the fuel pump on my camper. It won’t power on. Breakers are all good and All. I have 30 gallons of fuel in there from the takeover I would like to get in my sxs
I'll have my multimeter in hand tools with me I'll make a deal with you I'll help you get it running or figure out what exactly is wrong with it for a beer

advertisement