GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way the dead line to be part of the banner is Sunday July 9th. I will be printing the banner on Monday 10th. @GlockMeister how is our list going?
For the time being the list is unchanged.

1. nbomar and wife. RV site 15. + 2 in a Polaris
2. Tramguage1 & the boss and Captin Jack and hisRZR Star Cabin 1
3. GlockMeister & wife
4. Ragnar406 & possibly wife and son.
5. Tigermark, wife, and son.
6. Montecresto and Sacajawea
7. my99svt and wife, or girlfriend, oroneof@nbomar's TPG's! Spot 25
8. Kilo and himself
9. jrplaza2008, wife and two kidos!! RV site #18
10. Smitty335
11. YardDog
12. WhiteLightning and wife + 2 friends in RZR.
13. DerekC and family
14. Pmward and wife + possible 2
15. Razorback+1

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You only told him he couldn't ride nekid in your groupo_O you failed to mention he couldn't be nekid in the group picture ;)
Lol. We're not letting him hang out naked under any circumstances.

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well to get back on topic....I'm hoping to buy a trailer tomorrow to haul my rig. I'm going to try to be there sometime on Friday, but might not make it until Saturday morning. My job and the travel it involves makes it hard to say for sure. I'm going to toss the bare essentials in my truck, load the honda, and figure out the rest when I get there. Guessing I'll have some breakfast then roll in to Mullberry Mountain and look for Pioneer's on my way through. Are there any set times for rides on Friday or Saturday? Otherwise I'll probably bounce back and forth between this gathering, and hanging with the Boozefighter's at Byrds.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well to get back on topic....I'm hoping to buy a trailer tomorrow to haul my rig. I'm going to try to be there sometime on Friday, but might not make it until Saturday morning. My job and the travel it involves makes it hard to say for sure. I'm going to toss the bare essentials in my truck, load the honda, and figure out the rest when I get there. Guessing I'll have some breakfast then roll in to Mullberry Mountain and look for Pioneer's on my way through. Are there any set times for rides on Friday or Saturday? Otherwise I'll probably bounce back and forth between this gathering, and hanging with the Boozefighter's at Byrds.

I’m not a “time table” guy. If someone else sets a time for everything I might be there. If you have one of the baofeng radios or a personal radio with channels on it, we will be communicating on these all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just come on YD.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m not a “time table” guy. If someone else sets a time for everything I might be there. If you have one of the baofeng radios or a personal radio with channels on it, we will be communicating on these all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not into exact times either, was just looking for a general idea on time. I tried to look through past pages for info, but the last page and a half have been ass grabbin' and BS. Makes it hard for folks to find out the details.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Dang this ride snuck up on me, or as usual I procrastinate, I better change my clutch put on my door, change my brake lines, fix my snorkel and get those a arm guards installed this weekend. Oh and some how unload this 2000 flatbed of my trailer I need to use by myself. Woooooo

advertisement