Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The deplorable sticker... it wouldn't be governed by the rule no political references!:eek:
That's what I meant, where's that rule?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's what I meant, where's that rule?
After a brief discussion with him and @ohanacreek following reported posts today the the following actions will be taken.

Any posts off topic from the original post topic may be deleted, any posts containing Racial, Sexual, Cussing, Religion, or Political content will likely be taken down immediately. As much as everyone likes to have a little fun on here some things have gotten too far off track and some individuals have been unable to discern a serious topic from a general shenanigans topic which should ALWAYS be in the off topic, or members only sections only. We need everyone assistance to make this a welcoming and respectable forum for all those lurking and looking from the public eye. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and assistance so more personal and serious action doesn't become necessary. Thanks to all the members who help keep this forum going in the right direction.

Sinerely,
JACKAL

Reactions: Dp5hunter
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After a brief discussion with him and @ohanacreek following reported posts today the the following actions will be taken.

Any posts off topic from the original post topic may be deleted, any posts containing Racial, Sexual, Cussing, Religion, or Political content will likely be taken down immediately. As much as everyone likes to have a little fun on here some things have gotten too far off track and some individuals have been unable to discern a serious topic from a general shenanigans topic which should ALWAYS be in the off topic, or members only sections only. We need everyone assistance to make this a welcoming and respectable forum for all those lurking and looking from the public eye. We appreciate everyone's cooperation and assistance so more personal and serious action doesn't become necessary. Thanks to all the members who help keep this forum going in the right direction.

Sinerely,
JACKAL

@drfubar you're deplorable ;)

For the most part things are within the realm of the internet. Some posts are unacceptable, go too far, or continue for too many posts being one of the above as an off-topic thread in themselves before we can catch it. Remember it's not just you and 5 of your drinking buddies, it's thousands of other members.

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC!
What's this sticker going to look like?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar you're deplorable ;)

For the most part things are within the realm of the internet. Some posts are unacceptable, go too far, or continue for too many posts being one of the above as an off-topic thread in themselves before we can catch it. Remember it's not just you and 5 of your drinking buddies, it's thousands of other members.

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC!
What's this sticker going to look like?
Forgive me for being lower than life pond scum.:( *hanging my head in shame*:rolleyes:

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What in the wide world of sports is NA Busch?
Bush non alcoholic

advertisement