P1000 JBL ub4100

L

LE1000

Mar 25, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wonder if it’s louder than my wet sound 10?
I wonder the same thing. From what reviews I have seen seems the JBL has better low end but it should considering how much bigger it is.

Both seem to have 4 star rating wetsounds has more reviews but both have the same negatives except the biggest complaint of the two - wetsounds no bass - JBL to big and bulky

I got the JBL so we shall see how it does

A

Aaron_

Sep 1, 2017
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all,

I'll be installing the UB4100 on my '16 100-5 tomorrow. I want to wire directly to the battery. Can you guys offer up advice on what I need to do with the orange and blue wires for a direct to battery install? I'd rather not have the ignition switched on to listen to tunes. Also, I may add a switch to the dash to eliminate any parasitic draw.

Thanks!

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I wonder if it’s louder than my wet sound 10?
I have not heard the wet sound but the JBL it's got to be one of the loudest radios I personally ever heard if i was you i would order it off Amazon hook it up and see what you think if you don't like it just send it back as defective free of charge I absolutely love mine I paid 799 for mine and would pay that again because it sounds so good they got them for 599 now which is a hell of a deal on it

Reactions: Aaron_
A

Aaron_

Sep 1, 2017
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have not heard the wet sound but the JBL it's got to be one of the loudest radios I personally ever heard if i was you i would order it off Amazon hook it up and see what you think if you don't like it just send it back as defective free of charge I absolutely love mine I paid 799 for mine and would pay that again because it sounds so good they got them for 599 now which is a hell of a deal on it

Also, for those that are interested in the JBL; if you sign up for a mailing list on their site, they give you a $50 coupon code. I just did it and got it for $550 + free 2 day shipping. Can't beat that!

Reactions: Tigermark
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder the same thing. From what reviews I have seen seems the JBL has better low end but it should considering how much bigger it is.

Both seem to have 4 star rating wetsounds has more reviews but both have the same negatives except the biggest complaint of the two - wetsounds no bass - JBL to big and bulky

I got the JBL so we shall see how it does
Let me know how it compares to wet sounds