RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Nice. Is it IP rated for water?

WOW... That warning label spot is perfect for that tablet. Never even thought about that.
Yes it said get it muddy just holes it off. It's all most a perfect fit I'm going all Wireless on my light bar and tab charger

Reactions: sharp
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Yes it said get it muddy just holes it off. It's all most a perfect fit I'm going all Wireless on my light bar and tab charger
And he would thank for $800 you can get a owners manual but you don't and the manufacturer don't have one for either

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Rkj2005
How is your tablet mounted? velcro?
Does your app show battery voltage?
Will it show each battery voltage?

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
@Rkj2005
I was going to try to use a tablet case and bolt it to it but it wouldn't work so I had to get an industrial strength Velcro
@Rkj2005
I used industrial strength Velcro from Home Depot. Amazon sells a device that plugs into the bottom of the tablet to turn it in to wireless charging it was like 10 bucks and I'm going to mount a wireless pad on the back side of the where the warning label Was so it charges the tablet. I haven't made it that far as far as volt reading goes I'm taking pictures of everything so when I get done I'll post it all on here

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post as you go if you don't mind. The collective brains of the community is much better than one. If that makes sense without being an insult.
(Coming from the guy with lots and lots of pics of his stuff, but no build thread started)

Reactions: pct and sharp
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Post as you go if you don't mind. The collective brains of the community is much better than one. If that makes sense without being an insult.
(Coming from the guy with lots and lots of pics of his stuff, but no build thread started)

No insult taken. My buddy is the one that come up with the wireless adapter he's a member on here also. but I can do that I'll send pictures as I go. Are you saying there's a spot on here where you can post pictures of your build? I'm new to this!

Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
No insult taken. My buddy is the one that come up with the wireless adapter he's a member on here also. but I can do that I'll send pictures as I go. Are you saying there's a spot on here where you can post pictures of your build? I'm new to this!
I've been trying to get ahold of that company that makes that ride control to see if I can get a discounted price on one cuz they're like 300 bucks for the Bluetooth relay system but they never gotten back with me

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been trying to get ahold of that company that makes that ride control to see if I can get a discounted price on one cuz they're like 300 bucks for the Bluetooth relay system but they never gotten back with me

I looked at them but they didn't really meet my needs and I worried about the connection and app reliability.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
And I'm pretty sure their systems not water-resistant so I'm going to come up with something for that to you if I go that route

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I looked at them but they didn't really meet my needs and I worried about the connection and app reliability.
I don't remember the name of it but I know there's another company that makes one for Jeep

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know if there is a walk thru on creating a garage entry,
Click garage in the menu bar,
click create item
select your category (if you select test, i believe only you and Hondasxs can see it, he can move it after it is set up correctly)
go thru and fill out the required fields. that is the start of your garage.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
SPOD, I've been eyeing them since I started accessorizing. But it hard to spend $750!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that's
SPOD, I've been eyeing them since I started accessorizing. But it hard to spend $750!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that's it. It looks like a better setup than the ride control as far as getting wet

L

LE1000

Mar 25, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got this installed last night. Highly recommend the soundbar

View attachment 52608 View attachment 52609

So now that you have had it a few months how is the jbl soundbar holding up? i'm trying to decide between the jbl and wetsounds stealth seems like the jbl has better overall sound quality and a little low end. i'm wondering if it holds up to the outdoor life. where the wetsounds is made for water but has no low end and alot more reviews. does it bother you that it hangs low as far as comfort while listing to it with motor off if sitting in cab?

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
So now that you have had it a few months how is the jbl soundbar holding up? i'm trying to decide between the jbl and wetsounds stealth seems like the jbl has better overall sound quality and a little low end. i'm wondering if it holds up to the outdoor life. where the wetsounds is made for water but has no low end and alot more reviews. does it bother you that it hangs low as far as comfort while listing to it with motor off if sitting in cab?
I would give it a A+ I haven't had one bit of trouble out of it I actually had to turned around backwards because it was just too loud where I put a subwoofer under my seat but as far as I know it's completely waterproof I'll spray it off at least 25-30 times with a pressure washer after rides never had any problems

advertisement