Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Congratulations!!! That's an official picture I'm glad you chose Honda you should be happy. Looks like a nice fall day for a ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@1BadDart just curious if you got out today and what thoughts were

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I rode it around in the yard a little and when the Queen came home she and I took it for a couple mile ride. The only little problem I've found is that it doesn't want to unlock the rear differential for turf mode. The indicator light will show it in turf mode but it's not, the rear differential will pop when it unlocks and then it's in turf mode. Some times it will pop and unlock right away and other times it takes several minutes of riding.

I'm already working on a couple things for it. None of my hitches were long enough to keep a trailer hitch from hitting the muffler cover so I'm making an extended one. Also I'm going to make a headache rack of sorts to carry my climbing sticks for my hang on deer stands, just have to check my tubing supply. I'm rubbing around on ideas for a rear bumper and a radiator guard.

I'm impressed with the power, the steering is nice and tight although it did have the feeling of it wanting to dog track some, bias ply tires is why I think. The center of gravity is high and it shows up in the feel in turns, something I'll have to get used to and learn where the oh $hit point is. That'll come after I lay it down once. I think good shocks will make the handling much better although I don't see me spending another $2200-$2800 on shocks.

The Queen really liked it and said she was happy we got it. An executive order was issued for a windshield though LOL.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I'm sorry to hear of the turf issue I'm kinda surprised a little that wasn't caught at your dealer maybe cable adjustment?
Windshield is definitely nicethats a must for most.
I'm glad to hear your pretty happy with the machine because you were really researching this. Happy wife happy life,funny way to put some of that but for anyone who's married we all know what you're speaking of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Now this is orange. Had to go on a 5th grade class field trip today!

View attachment 24984 View attachment 24985 View attachment 24986 View attachment 24987
Love it! Here's us at the Texas A&M game 15ad07bf468de0763038410b9ec364f4

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now just needs a big 01 on the door and a roof with an X on it. I have contemplated many times wrapping mine.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement