Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice set up. Is your truck a 2500hd? How does it handle the weight?
Sorry just seen this, you didn't hit reply or tag me so i didn't know u asked a question. Never fear, I came back! Lol

24’ Denali Ultimate 6.6 DM to be exact. 3500 all day Especially with a TH 5er with it loaded its preferred. Yes a 2500 will pull it fo sho! But its the pay load that everyone overlooks. If u like fixing things down the line then go with the 2500 with that set up.
How do I know you may ask? I was a Diesel mechanic for Roush Industries Transportation dept DOT certified for 6yrs. Payload was and is a huge calculation in towing. Seen the aftermath of the non proper. So do your math carefully. Its a touchy subject with some folk and us people that did it for a living dont know what we are talking about lol.

As for the truck, she hauls good and handles well. I really like the Ford/GM 10 speed. Does a fantastic job. My first GMC in 24yrs being a Ford guy. Traded my 15’ F350 platinum 6.7 PS for it. Has some quirks and back for some warranty work (mostly software BS🙄)
Otherwise its a nice truck. It has so much $hit on it. Still trying to find the Blow job button tho🤔🥳

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington - keep hunting around the drive shaft. It's there somewhere.
A buddy told me it was in my passenger seat! 🤣 I tried that, must have been broken cuz it just gave me this weird pissed off look!🥳