P700 Is there any power adders?

mygreenbronco

mygreenbronco

Feb 3, 2021
Centralia, WA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am still around. Boy does time fly. My riding has changed a lot. I moved from 7-9k feet riding in Colorado to 0-2K feet in Washington State. I posted some videos of doing testing with the tuner and exhaust on a 1 mile hill climb at 9k feet. I was going to dyno the rig but moved and never got around to it.

I love the P700 from a size and weight stand point, its got 36hp so with the mods maybe pushing 40hp. never gonna compete with the 60-80hp rigs. But I bought it for 2 people trail riding and work on the farm, and it does great. Also no maintenance I did the valves and oil at 600 miles and just turned 1000 mi. and just add gas and go.

If you have $800 to burn then tuner exhaust and uni filter. I posted the tunes I created and have been running V3 for 1 year now.
Seems to have better low end torque and pulls harder from 70-100% WOT. It does seem louder at sea level with the exhaust then 9K in Colorado. (more air in more noise out)

I enjoy turning a wrench and making my vehicles run the best they can, I always hate it when someone asks for advice and instead of anwsering the question people suggest to buy some thing else that cost twice as much.

R

Red Dawg

Mar 14, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m the same way my green bronco. I love modifying stuff and making it one of a kind. And also making something do stuff that it’s not supposed to. 😂.

advertisement