P1000 Install skids or wait?

O

oldskoolbuckets

Aug 8, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have my Trail Armor skids as well as 90% of my electrical stuff and I still need to raise all of my Vent lines. I'd really like to get the skids on but I was wondering how much more difficult running electrical (lights and winch) and getting to my vent lines will be. Honestly, I am kind of procrastinating on the electrical because I have no idea what I'm doing and know that once I start I am committed to having my machine down until it is done. I have winch, lights, second battery, isolator, and Bussman PDM waiting. Switches are coming in and I have not decided on switch plate layout yet.

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am interested in this as well. I'm in the same boat with skids, bussman, switches, etc waiting to go on when I get time.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have my Trail Armor skids as well as 90% of my electrical stuff and I still need to raise all of my Vent lines. I'd really like to get the skids on but I was wondering how much more difficult running electrical (lights and winch) and getting to my vent lines will be. Honestly, I am kind of procrastinating on the electrical because I have no idea what I'm doing and know that once I start I am committed to having my machine down until it is done. I have winch, lights, second battery, isolator, and Bussman PDM waiting. Switches are coming in and I have not decided on switch plate layout yet.
You will be fine to put the skids on, they won't be in the way of the other stuff you are putting on.