P500 Instagram for SXS P500

J

Jshell3

I've spent some time getting to know you (stalking old posts, mainly)...
And I tend to see the same names over and over. I wish we all lived closer, and were better friends.
I own a P500... So that the forums I read. I don't dabble much in 700's or 1,000's... I'm sure there great Honda owners in there, as well... This request is mainly for P500 owners.

Some of you are muy talented... and if you don't have an IG account, you should get one. It's nice to see the common interests we all share. Photography, hunting, rock climbling, building extremely custom stuff, driving tractors, herding cattle, small engine repair... its all good!

My IG feed is: jonathancedotal

I tend to put things up things pretty often. I travel a lot, play guitar, meet famous ppl, fish, alligator hunt, reload, shoot, fly drones, camp, go to rock concerts, and include my family in everything I do...
(I do not watch TV... unless the Saints are playing)

I'd love to get to see more of the things you do. (I got inspired by reading @joeymt33 posts about Other Hobbies) <--- check it out.

Add me... I'll follow you back.

Last edited by a moderator:
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I think I have an old IG account, but I dont use it much, I do follow some of the mudding riders. I tend to post a little on FB but even then I keep it limited.

Reactions: JTW
J

Jshell3

I think I have an old IG account, but I dont use it much, I do follow some of the mudding riders. I tend to post a little on FB but even then I keep it limited.
Yep. No FB for me.
I like the IG's thought process of taking pictures along the day. It is what it is... and not as much drama. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've spent some time getting to know you (stalking old posts, mainly)...
And I tend to see the same names over and over. I wish we all lived closer, and were better friends.
I own a P500... So that the forums I read. I don't dabble much in 700's or 1,000's... I'm sure there great Honda owners in there, as well... This request is mainly for P500 owners.

Some of you are muy talented... and if you don't have an IG account, you should get one. It's nice to see the common interests we all share. Photography, hunting, rock climbling, building extremely custom stuff, driving tractors, herding cattle, small engine repair... its all good!

My IG feed is: jonathancedotal

I tend to put things up things pretty often. I travel a lot, play guitar, meet famous ppl, fish, alligator hunt, reload, shoot, fly drones, camp, go to rock concerts, and include my family in everything I do...
(I do not watch TV... unless the Saints are playing)

I'd love to get to see more of the things you do. (I got inspired by reading @joeymt33 posts about Other Hobbies) <--- check it out.

Add me... I'll follow you back.

Glad you posted that J, never saw that thread that Joey started. Very cool!
And you're right, if we lived closer I bet we would be better friends.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This forum is as close to social media as I'll get. I had facebook for 10 years... got on soon after it started when I was in college, when it was only for college students. Then it evolved into what it is today. Can't stand it. When I shut my account down, I never looked back. Never for a moment have I missed that crap. I really hate when I'm with people and they are talking about facebook and trying to show me stupid memes on it, or just staring at their phone when they are in an actual social situation, with real people right in front of them. I do have to dabble with it as part of my job, but I limit that as much as I can. I get very angry at my wife when she posts pictures of me, and people tell me they liked some picture they saw on there. If anyone actually cares to talk to me, they will call me or actually visit me. I have had best friends get engaged, or pregnant and post it on facebook before actually telling their loved ones in person. Sorry for the rant.... maybe I'm a little hypocritical posting like this in a forum meant for Honda Pioneers...