Information of herbal remedies which will aid in the defeat of the Corona Virus. REFERENCED WITH LINKS

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wuhan Corona Virus (2019-nCoV) seems to use ACE2 as its entry point to the body, herbs that inhibit ACE2 can be preventative. So, tobacco (if you have it or can get it organic & unadulterated) will likely be effective. Japanese Knotweed and Chinese Skullcap, in addition to fighting Lyme and lowering cytokines, may also inhibit ACE2 (I'm not sure though). Males seem to have higher levels of ACE2 receptors in their lung and kidney tissue, and Asian males in particular seem to have much more than European or African males. I don't know about other races. There's also been an imbalanced sex ratio observed in the confirmed infections - many more males than females. Harm to a feedback loop between the lungs and kidneys seems to be involved - that gradually lowers the ability of the body to maintain circulatory homeostasis. Eventually it fails and sodium drops too low, blood pressure plummets and this can cause strokes, heart attacks, kidney failure, and/or shock. This pathway, to my knowledge is regulated by ACE2, so tobacco is useful in this sense as well as it will keep BP up.

To my knowledge, not only are there segments of HIV in the sequenced genome of this new virus, not only are AIDS medications being used to treat it, not only are symptoms mimicking AIDS (lowered white blood cell count via upregulated PD-1), but patients might be testing positive for HIV (can't confirm but it's rumored). To me that indicates there's more HIV spliced in than just the four segments found responsible for viral entry into the cell.

The R0 is still rumored to be much higher than the official '4', closer to 10-14 like measles. And the incubation period is officially anywhere from 7-14 days. Infected people are probably contagious before and after they show symptoms. This, in combination with the high mutation rates of RNA viruses, is worrying. The more I look at this the more it SEEMS like it's possibly a bioweapon, not a recombinant virus used to study vaccination, much less a wild strain.

Right now for an herbal protocol I'm looking at a combination of a pipe of organic tobacco (not inhaled) every morning; a schisandra, houttuynia, and isatis decoction; powdered astragalus and cordyceps; and extracts of japanese knotweed and chinese skullcap.

Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium, Vit. C., Vit. D, and glutathione (NAC and glycine).

Dosages and Treatments for Coronavirus Infections

“'Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells'. That exposure resulted in 'an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field'."

Epstein-Barr Virus Reactivated by Electromagnetic Field - EBV Help

(Comment on the following linked page): "BLAST searching all the insertions in the paper reveals there is indeed a 100% match of those residues in a known bat corona virus (Accession #QHR63300.1). However–the submitter of that bat corona virus is actually Wuhan Virology Institute, submitted 4 days ago (Feb 27, 2020). 🤔
... If the validity of that bat corona virus is in question, then these 4 insertions are truly novel in a known corona virus."
No, the 2019-nCoV genome doesn’t really seem engineered from HIV
"'Current TCM treatment for HIV/AIDS mainly focuses on immunity maintenance. Unlike that, the Schisandraceae study showed that the compound can kill the virus itself,' Wang added."
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/…/201…/10/content_21836383.htm
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25740376
On zeolite (clinoptilolite):

"Similarly, antiviral properties for clinoptilolite in vitro were shown on the human adenovirus 5, herpes simplex virus type 1, and the human enteroviruses coxsackievirus B5 and echovirus 7 (Grce and Pavelić, 2005). This effect may probably be attributed to a direct adhesion of the viral particles on clinoptilolite in vitro, which then inhibits viral entrance in the cells and viral replication. Even though no in vivo studies on clinoptilolite antiviral activity have been published thus far, positive immunomodulatory effects have been observed in patients treated for immunodeficiency disorders. In a study performed by Ivkovic et al. (2004), a significant increase in specific immunity cell counts, B lymphocite CD19+, T-helper cells CD4+, and activated T-lymphocytes HLA-DR+ were observed in subjects treated with tribomechanically micronized clinoptilolite. This effect was accompanied by significantly decreased natural immunity NK CD56+ cell counts. Again, standard blood count parameters of patients remained within normal referent values (Ivkovic et al., 2004)."

Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in vivo

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to make a section for this type of stuff so it doesnt get lost in the HondaSxS stuff.
I would've done it under the prepping thread but, I honestly don't feel that enough people bother to look!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I treat viruses with echinacea, 1 capsule twice a day for up to 6-7 days, then stop. Plus 50mg zinc, twice a day, for 3-4 days, then once a day. Plus vitaming D3, 1000IU twice a day for 3 days ONLY, then continue 1000IU once a day. Continue this until 3 days without symptoms. Get lots of rest and make sure to drink 64oz of water a day. 1. Stay away from Nutrasweet, sucralose, aspartame, they kill your gut bacteria which is critical for good health. 2. Stay away from all processed sugar as that kills gut bacteria also. 3. Use echinacea for 5 days in a row, then stop for 5 days. 4. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, people don't get enough of those. 5. Get some exercise or at least stretching. 6. Keep warm. 7. Keep humidity at least 35%. Low humidity dries out the sinuses and the sinus mucus is the primary barrier for pathogens. 8. Stock up on cough supressents like dextromethorphan. I like the combo 12-hour pill of guifenisen and dextromethorphan. 9. Stock up on any asthma meds before you need them. Pay cash if you need to as pharmacies will run out of them.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The herb Thyme used as a tea can be useful as a cough suppressant. I would suggest using it at night to help people sleep. Otherwise, an expectorant would be better during the day to help remove mucus in the lungs. I just ordered a 1 lb bag from amazon for $14. Ordering bulk herbs and teas from amazon can be sooooooo much cheaper than buying tea bags

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
VITAMIN C IS AN ANITVIRAL

Ascorbic Acid isn't vitamin c. When we take it, Typically we can only take in a smaller amount and then urinate the rest out. The best vitamin c can be found in the form of Liposomal Vitamin C which gives the body the ability to absorb up to 98% of the Vit-C.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ELDERFLOWERS FROM ELDERBERRY BUSHES
Both the fruit and the flowers can be beneficial in fighting off colds and viruses. Again buy in bulk where possible as its so much cheaper than tea bags.

Reactions: Plumber32
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sea Berry/ Sea Buckthorn in the form of juice or in the berries, either fresh or dried. The berries and juice are super high concentrates of Naturally forming Vitamin C and have other healing benefits such as aiding in the healing of ulcers and skin ailments

Reactions: Plumber32
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Taking more than 2000iu of Vit D won't hurt you. I started out taking just the 1000 then a holistic doctor I was chatting with casually mentioned that 1000 isn't really enough to do anything. Standard dosing should be minimum 5000. So I started taking the 5 and all my muscle pain went away. Been taking it for over 6 months now with great results.

advertisement
gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
ELDERFLOWERS FROM ELDERBERRY BUSHES
Both the fruit and the flowers can be beneficial in fighting off colds and viruses. Again buy in bulk where possible as its so much cheaper than tea bags.
aronia berry juice good for you? wife wants to plant bushes this spring, elderberry also. ( both make pretty good wine;))

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Aronia is also known as Chokecherry. I have some 20 plants planted

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can call it “Quack Doctor”
So, God created man, beasts and plants. Why trust pharmaceuticals that will be in short supply soon over what god created for us to use. Did you know that many pharmaceuticals are based on synthesized plant medicines? Big Pharma doesn't make any money on natural cures that's why they're so against them. When the governments go to a cashless society soon, will you also allow them to place a chip in your hand as well?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So, God created man, beasts and plants. Why trust pharmaceuticals that will be in short supply soon over what god created for us to use. Did you know that many pharmaceuticals are based on synthesized plant medicines? Big Pharma doesn't make any money on natural cures that's why they're so against them. When the governments go to a cashless society soon, will you also allow them to place a chip in your hand as well?
You need to take a ride in your Pioneer and get some fresh air....👍

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm on board for all that herbal crap, as I call it.

Last year was the first year since childhood I tried the flu shot, and I didn't suffer from any "flu" symptoms but did get pink eye several times and a severe case of pneumonia. One of my two sons (younger) also had the flu shot with similar results. Other son (older) and my wife, no flu shot, only had one bad week of the flu.

Fast forward to this year, and it all switched. My wife and the older son had flu shots while we opted out. We have been eating a huge amount of dark colored veggies/salads/etc since fall began, except my wife for medical reasons. She was in pretty bad shape last 2 weeks, spiked a 104.7 fever over the weekend after testing positive for the flu (what shot) a few days prior. Today found she has pneumonia to boot. The rest of the family has been fine.

J

JTW

So, the average life expectancy has dramatically risen in modern times because of herbal remedies? Hummmmm...

Reactions: JoeyL
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So, the average life expectancy has dramatically risen in modern times because of herbal remedies? Hummmmm...
No, homeopathic remedies are good for minor things, it doesnt cure bad diseases, cancer and the like.....

advertisement