Oct 7, 2020
Dardanelle, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
duratime said:
What is a "KRX"?
Thanks
The best sxs on planet earth

Funny, That is the same thing that Can Am and Polaris Owners say. Pretty much universal on forums, "Whatever I run is the greatest thing since sliced bread and every other machine is a POS.".

Then next year when they change makes, models and/or payments, their "New" dream machine (the one they very likely dissed last year), takes the crown as the new "greatest".

Having never owned one, I would still say that the KRX is very good, could be "Best in Class". Like all the Japanese manufacturers, they know how to build good machines.

The only argument that I could offer is that comparing a KRX to a Pioneer is one of the worst cases of "Apples to Oranges" comparisons ever made. These machines could not be more different and built for completely different user and purpose. I don't have any delusions that my Pioneer will ever compete with such machines, but again, those machines do not "check all the boxes" for the way I personally use my machine.

I try to stay neutral, open minded and find ways to make my PIONEER work better for the way I use it.