Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hate hate my Honda - hate it. During the week it calls my name wanting to going out riding, I can't concentrate at work as I am think about the next ride. I am always ordering gifts, some lavash, some not, to bestow upon my P1k-5. I am taking it on trips all over. It has introduced me to a bunch of shady characters who wants to go out riding all the time. I al always having to buy a new accessory - a light here, shocks there. It has cut into my shooting time I don't think I have even bought a new gun since I owned my Honda .... ok it has cut down on my gun buying since I go it. I have seen more spiders, camped out in -24 weather.. I tell you think thing keeps taking me to all the places you will get in trouble, illegal trails, secrect waterfalls... I hate it I tell ya

Ok, I love it

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for the sake of argument, the p1k will go anywhere a rzr will and some places it won't. Top speed is only area I will concede. But where we ride, 15 mph is tops before you start ripping stuff off. It isn't designed for it but it gladly does it.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I hate hate my Honda - hate it. During the week it calls my name wanting to going out riding, I can't concentrate at work as I am think about the next ride. I am always ordering gifts, some lavash, some not, to bestow upon my P1k-5. I am taking it on trips all over. It has introduced me to a bunch of shady characters who wants to go out riding all the time. I al always having to buy a new accessory - a light here, shocks there. It has cut into my shooting time I don't think I have even bought a new gun since I owned my Honda .... ok it has cut down on my gun buying since I go it. I have seen more spiders, camped out in -24 weather.. I tell you think thing keeps taking me to all the places you will get in trouble, illegal trails, secrect waterfalls... I hate it I tell ya

Ok, I love it

You must have a twin to mine!

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had my P1k5 for 12 weeks now. Just turned 800 miles on sunday before we came home from the cabin. I would love to be able to have a workhorse for the yard, a sport for hunting and trails, and a crew machine to haul the grandkids around. This machine does all that for me in 1 package. Crew seating without the limo size, and handles the Trails with ease for as hard as I want to run at this point in life.

Saying Im Happy with my purchase would be an understatement!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

C

cutt69

Apr 18, 2017
US
I have had my P1k5 for 12 weeks now. Just turned 800 miles on sunday before we came home from the cabin. I would love to be able to have a workhorse for the yard, a sport for hunting and trails, and a crew machine to haul the grandkids around. This machine does all that for me in 1 package. Crew seating without the limo size, and handles the Trails with ease for as hard as I want to run at this point in life.

Saying Im Happy with my purchase would be an understatement!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
U got triplet too mine

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk