Hot Cab 2022 P1000-5

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice looking rig and welcome from southern Arizona. The afore mentioned trigger heat shield along with either a bilge fan or a 7” aux cooler fan will make the ride more pleasurable. Here in Arizona in the 100 degree plus temperatures during the summer months, going for a ride is not something to look forward to. Most of the guys that I ride with stick to their air conditioned Jeeps for summer riding.

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That thing is too purdy to get dirty!! Nice ride sir! I'm in the middle of doing all these mods too... These guys are a bad influence on me... Keep a HondaSxS tab and Amazon tab open right beside each other... It's like Christmas every day now when I get home from work... Mamma is startin' to think somethin's up!! Keep askin' if I've got new friends or something... 🤣👍👍

Reactions: willieronk
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When Honda announced the 22 models have increased cooling and fixed the heat problem I was excited. But it still gets warm. Awesome for winter, less than ideal for summer!
I finally got around to purchasing the Quick Shield from trigger, simple yet very effective! We've been catching up up with yard work work all week end, that means a lot of slow work, no air flow. The cab stayed pretty cool for 90*. I wish I would have bought one earlier.

Last edited:
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finally got around to purchasing the Quick Shield from trigger, simple yet very effective! We've been catching up up with yard work work all week end, that means a lot of slow work, no air flow. The cab stayed pretty cool for 90*. I wish I would have bought one earlier.
If you’re moving slowly, some kind of fan will help. Either a bilge fan or one of the other types. I have a 7-1/2” spal fan mounted about 3” from the front of the seat structure.

Reactions: Farmer and Squeegee
advertisement